11

*・゚゚・*:

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

   "3, 2, 1! Happy New Year!" The three of us scream as we watch the ball drop on my mom's small television. His soft lips press to mine, strong arms wrapping tightly around my waist, pulling me closer into the kiss.

   I fell for him for so many reasons. He's completely changed my life to the point where I can't even remember one without him in it.

   He's everything I've ever wanted in a guy, so much so that I can't believe I never saw it before, seeing him as nothing but a cocky asshole who used his charm to get his way. Knowing him has proved that there is so much more to him.

   My boyfriend is so many things- he's so much more than what the world perceives him to be. He's more than a pretty face and more than the talent he's known for.

   I've fallen for his kind heart and his goofy attitude. Of course, his heart isn't the only thing that's beautiful about him. He's tall and one of the most handsome men, if not one of the most beautiful people on this planet.

   The boy has such a romantic heart and a soul running so deep, that it's unexplored like the deepest depths of the ocean. Not only does he treat me like the princess I've always dreamed of being, but he treats my mom like the queen she always deserved to be treated like.

   Their relationship is so pure, almost like a mother and the son she always wanted but never had. He fits right in with us like a piece to the puzzle neither Jane nor I knew was missing.

   This boy is my rock, and I realize all this as we kiss to celebrate the incoming new year of 2013, blessed to see another year of life. I can't wait to text Niall and gloat that we actually made it past 2012. The poor boy went on for weeks, absolutely terrified that the theory of the world ending was true.

   "Happy New Year, babe," The boy says as he pulls away, minty breath hitting my nose. A smile spreads across my face at the fact that he's even here, celebrating one of the biggest holidays in the world in my small humble home when he had so many offers to go to bigger and better parties.

   "Happy New Year," I beam back up at him, taking in his light eyes that have captivated my attention for as long as I can remember.

   The boy looks away from me, grinning at Jane Granger who sips from her plastic wine glass we bought at Party City earlier in the night, celebrating in the classiest way we can afford. "Happy New Year, Ms. Granger," he cheers, earning a smile from the beautiful woman.

   "Happy New Year," she smiles back, pulling the two of us into a big group hug as the loud crowd on the TV cheers, fireworks going off on the screen and just outside our small window in Atlanta, Georgia.

   Suddenly, my phone starts vibrating in the pocket of my jeans, jolting me away from the hug. Upon pulling it out, my face brightens at the sight of who's calling.