53

*・゚゚・*:

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

   I've been sitting on my sofa for what feels like twelve years at this point, simply debating on whether or not I should post a photo on Instagram that I just took. Social media is a huge part of my job, but the thought of posting this considering where I'm heading tonight will be like a big flashing sign over my head giving everyone a beacon of what to look for. Plus there's a huge part of me that just doesn't want him to see it.

   Kendall saunters down the stairs, fully dressed and ready to take on the long night ahead. "Any idea when Blondie's supposed to be here?" She asks as she plops herself down on the couch next to me, hot pink zebra striped dress threatening to expose her seeing as it's so short.

   The top half of her dark hair is pulled up with a thick strand of hair wrapped around the ponytail, the rest of her hair falling around her shoulders and framing her face. Kendall's makeup is simple yet glowy, the products she applied to her face giving her natural beauty a boost.

   "I don't know. She should be here soon. I think she had a meeting run over," I shrug, looking away from Kendall and back to my phone, anxiously chewing on my bottom lip.

   "You still haven't posted that yet?" Her mouth falls open when she notices, lips smacking in annoyance and eyes falling when she sees the guilty expression on my face. Before I can even make a good excuse, the girl is yanking the phone from my hand, white painted fingernail pushing firmly down on the post button despite my protests.

   "What the hell, Kendall?" I shout somewhat angrily, hating it when people make decisions for me. My eyes scan the screen nervously as likes and comments start to roll in.

   "At least the caption is fitting," she quips. "Besides, you look hot, so I don't see what the big deal is," Kendall adds, starting to pick at her nails and sinking back into the couch cushions with one long leg crossed over the other.

 "Besides, you look hot, so I don't see what the big deal is," Kendall adds, starting to pick at her nails and sinking back into the couch cushions with one long leg crossed over the other

"I just don't want him to see it," I quietly say, closing my phone and shoving it behind the pillows, simply not wanting to look at or hear anything from it. My fingers switch between fiddling with the rose ring on my pinky to the strand of pearls on my neck, both bringing such sweet memories turned sour.