34

*・゚゚・*:

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

   "How's Australia?" My mother asks brightly.

   "It's beautiful!" I respond, looking up from my yellow one piece covered body, toes digging into the sand from where I sit on the beach. When my eyes lift, bucket hat blocking the sun's harmful rays from my face, I smile at the boys who sit in a circle around me, all jumping at the chance to talk to my mom.

   A small, almost inaudible giggle leaves my throat at how smitten they all are with her.

   Sydney really is beautiful. The sun is always shining, and the temperature is perfectly warm which is a far cry from what the boys and I are used to during this time of year where we're all from. Granted it doesn't get very cold in Georgia like it does in the U.K., I still freeze my ass off on the off chance it does reach below 50 degrees.

   Today's sky has never looked so blue, and the ocean is calm and clearer than any water I've ever seen. The area of the beach that we've taken up residence in is empty compared to other beaches I saw on our long drive here that were crawling with Australian natives and tourists alike.

   The peace and quiet, almost freedom from the prying world is exactly what the boys need today, most days honestly, but unfortunately it's a rarity that they've made perfectly clear they plan to soak up before the first show of the On The Road Again Tour tonight.

   Whoever came up with that name deserves a raise.

   "How're the boys?" Jane asks with a small cough that leaves her voice slightly raspy.

   Just as I open my mouth to answer Louis shouts, "We're beautiful too."

   "Is that Louis?" Mom's voice brightens as does my face.

   "Yes ma'am it is," the blue eyed boy reaches over and rips the phone from my hand, running his fingers through his hair as he smirks at me, bringing the speaker to his mouth to start his own conversation with my mom.

   Ocean waves crash behind us from where we sit on a pile of sand high up on the beach, and Liam and Zayn begin to snicker at Harry and Niall who are rolling around, fighting to see who will get the phone next to talk to the woman they've started to idolize. Harry quickly gets the upper hand and entraps the blonde in a chokehold that Niall quickly taps to get out of.

   "What's all that noise?" My mother asks with a yawn in the midst of her cheeky conversation with Lou about why cats are better than dogs... or something. I honestly got too distracted with laughing so hard that my stomach hurts at Harry and Niall that I stopped listening.

   "Just Harry and Niall fighting like idiots," Louis deadpans, mouth forming into a straight line as he shakes his head and rolls his eyes. At the mention of the two, Harry slaps Niall in the chest, making him let out a small and barely audible hiss of pain.