Ch 5: The Fallen

3rd POV:

"It's starting, it's starting" said the excited Kirishima. Because of the last universe, he's so pumped up that he can't help but be a little giddy.

"Knock it off, Shitty hair"

"I can't help it, I'm so excited"

Just then, the screen lights up once again and the show begin.

"Your quirkless, what can you do??? Cry and beg till the villain submit???......."

"Quirkless??? Again???"- Ochaco.

Some people starts sweating, since they knew the truth.

'Quirkless does not mean powerless, why can't they see that??? '

"He is right, just like the second Universe's Midoriya, quirks doesn't define anything" Tenya said while doing his karate chops.

"Stop aiming to be a hero... Your useless.........."

A lot of watchers is now infuriated.

'Quirkless does not mean useless either, why, just why??? '

"This is quite depressing"-Tsu.

"I can feel the level of darkness rising" Tokoyami.

"Stay away from him, Okay??? Son???? ........"

"What the hell????"- Bakugo.

"Such awful parenting"-Inko

"Bitch please, I dare you say it again!!"- Toga, Dabi and Spinner said.  You see, after the second universe, they felt a little light, and then there is a feeling of want, want to protect that one person who can understand them, albeit its not really him, it's still him just in another universe.

By the comments of the villains, some on the green side looks at them weirdly, but not negative.

'Quirklessness is not contagious..... '

"Oi Deku!!! Stop fucking looking down at me, you piece of shit!!! Give up, you can't do anything, give up and bow down, that's the only thing your good at anyway. Being a waste of space.... "

"You again, Bakubro??? You gonna stop doing that. It's so unmanly"-Kirishima.

"Look I don't do that anymore, okay?"-Bakugo.

"What do you mean anymore, young man???" the explodo boy's mother said.

Katsuki immediately shut up, but the eyes of his mother, father and auntie told him, told him that the conversation is not yet over. The same thing can be said to Aizawa.

'Kaachan..... Why would you say something like that??????...... '

"That THING is not my SON!!!!!!........... "

"THING???? OH NO, LET ME AT EM. LET ME AT EM. DON'T YOU STOP ME DABI IMMA KILL THEM AND MAKE EM BLEED"

"Stop it Toga, you're making a scene"

"I don't care, Spinny let's kill em"

'What do you mean by that Papa????? '

"Is Mr. Midoriya act like that?" the chimera said.

"No, he is not like that" Inko said.

"You deserve to DIE, like the rest of your KIND......."

"Kind?? What the??? Who would say such thing to another human being??"

"Suicide baiting is an act that can be called villanous. No one should do that. That is UNBECOMING for a hero, for a human, and for all things in between" Tenya said, infuriated, no, he is angry, mad, furious even.