Ch 11: Let's Count

(A/N Just a little bit of warning...
This is the longest chapter so far... Read at your own risk)
...............

3rd POV:
(Like most of the time... 😑)

Every single one of them is pumped. Izuku is happier than he could ever be, I mean, BAKUGO FUCKIN' KATSUKI

A P O L O G I Z E S......

How rare...

It's actually quite unbelievable and if you ask Izuku if that really happened then he'll answer yoh with a big fat...

-I'm not quite sure myself-

Though the cult is still...

Ahhhhhhh.

Growing???

With Spinner???

And Staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiin?????

Joining???????

Tf???????

And Mina is showing some sort of brochure to Eri and Kota with pictures of the smiling Bakugo and Deku.........

Mina's recruiting them..........

(THEY'RE JUST KID MINA!!!!!!)

"NOT FOR LONG SUCKER!!!!!"

Everyone looked at Mina curiously while Sero is already using his quirk to fix the forth wall.

(Thank you Sero...)

Sero, not wanting to break the forth wall, just nodded.

Aizawa is having a heated debate with Masaru, there conversation being like this 👇👇👇👇👇:

(EH- Eraserhead & PM- Papa Masaru)

EH: I'm just saying that their relationship could be a toxic one since your son is a bully to Izuku for more than 10 years or so.

PM: Look Mr. Eraser, my son is a total carbon copy of my wife, from looks to personality, and even if my wife is as rowdy as a bull, she never hurt me and I think my son is just like that too. He's just a Tsundere like his mother.

EH: You have a point. But still, the bullying and that new definition of the 'lowest low' needs to be put in mind. I don't want it to happen, but if those two got into that kind of relationship then Izuku might just be into it because he is scared to what Katsuki will do. And incase you didn't know already, Katsuki already hurted Izuku enough.

PM: Yes my son is a bully to Izuku, yes my son hurted him, once. But HE is changing, changing one step at a time. And Change is change no matter how long it takes.

And just like that, the heated debate between dads continues.

"I don't even know what their doing..."

"They're fuckin' shipping us, nerd."

Katsuki said lacking the usual venom behind it.

"Ahhhhhhh. Kacchan can I ask you something?"

"Hit it."

"When you say shipping, do you mean the actual ship or something else?"

Every person shut up immediately. All of them looking at Izuku with wide, questioning eyes. All of them is looking at Izuku, who is looking at Katsuki, who is looking everywhere else other than the boy in front of him. Katsuki, sweaty as hell, gulped and answer the curious boy.