Ch 8: What's wrong?

Izuku's POV:

(A/N. I suck at writing this kind of POV, but I think I'm kinda decent?. But still, I'm gonna do it just to see if I can.
And thank you all for reading this, for voting and for commenting. I appriciate all of it. Thank you. I never, ever, ever, expected to have so many reads. And I started this like, 4 weeks ago?? And for that I'm delighted. Thank you)

"Where's the prototype?"
I ask aloud so everyone can hear me. And by my question each and everyone of us start looking around in hope that they're here but just hiding.

"Now that I think about it, they are already gone even before the Dekuverse before that" Dabi said while pointing to the dark screen, but we all know and understand what he was meant to say.

'So even before the singing? Why didn't I notice it?'
I said to myself.

'Why am I like this? I'm so stupid'

We all look around, trying to find the proto type.

But then, there was glitches, again???

Our body glitches once again, then it stop, and then it return, then it stop and then it return again. 

It goes like that for a little while, not until I notice it, the miniscule differences between the exchange.

Everytime our body glitches, one thing arrives in this space. First its a cup, nothing major, but it's there; then a basket full of junks, its edible I think??? Maybe?; then a door, with no door knob but then it glitches and a door knob appears, its weird cause its a door standing at the back, just a door and nothing more.

The glitches continues, but then a loud screeching sound that came from the screen is heard.

My ears...

I can't bear it...

It hurt so much...

Then it stop....

Just like that....

Then I saw it.

The door moved.

"Guys, the door" I said while pointing at the door.

Everyone, after recovering from the deafening screeches, looks at where I'm pointing.

"Where did that came from?" Kaminari-kun said.

"I don't know" I said.

Then the door opened and came out..........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ALL MIGHT??????

Is that All might???

But wait, he's not All might cause All Might is here.

Is he a different All might from different universe? But why is he here and where is the other me, the other Kaachan and the other Uraraka??

Wait...

What is even happening???

Before I manage to understand what is happening, another person came out along with All might.

David Shield...

All might's ex-sidekick.

If he is here, then, Melissa is probably with him.

But where is she???

The other me came out of the door, then the other Kacchan and the other Uraraka.

They are here now.

Mr. Shield carries a case, and now that I think about it, he looks battered as well, what happened to him?