Not a Chappy 2.0

So....

I didn't update for a long, long time due to something that... yeah... happened....

And I've been thinking...

While making the Dekuverse quite easy, the reaction of the other characters is very hard....

And for that matter....

I guess what I wanted to ask is for someone out there to help create this lil' shit.

Edit for the errors, type some needed reaction, ya'know, for entertainment... That is all....

Oh...

I am also planning on creating another story...

Story for my poems, tags (If I ever get tagged again...), and also short stories...

I am also planning to use prompt generator? that I found while wandering in the internet, I am gonna use it just for fun and I want you all to help me...

Just comment down who should be person A and person B and then I'll try to create a short story out of it.

And (Since I am already spewing some shitty shits, lol) I also ask some writers out there to create a story out of the Dekuverse that I created, and if they already exist, then please tell me so that I could read it...

I just L O V E reading and yeah...

Love you all, everyone...

Stay safe, stay alert and stay ALIVE~

I actually heard something about a plague? in China?

So be careful...

Heard that it cames from small mammal's fleas, such as rats and whatever. And I've also heard that you need to get injected within 24 hours if you somehow get infected to INCREASE the CHANCE of survival or something...

So BE careful.