| 6 |

LIBRARY, BOOKS, TIME
• ------------ •

{A/n: A little cutting attempt here somewhere on the start. If it's not your zone, you can scroll down til you see another A/N saying coast is clear}

[Raizel's POV]

Weak, I guess it'll always be a fact about me. For my whole life, I tried to fight off and withstand the attacks and words being thrown at me, each time it's getting hard to get back up. The only thing that kept me going through in all my 15 years years of existence is to get my freedom in order discover what I really am.

Of course, I haven't started quite yet or made any progress, it's because I'm more focus on trying to live through this freedom with the Cullen's. Maybe if I'm out of their home soon, I can try to explore the powers that I have, whatever that has been weird of my body lately. I needed answers about myself, if knowing about these weird stuff:

My unhuman strength

Unexpected symbolistic scars on my leg

Pendant necklace

The odd box

I might be able to figure out my past, and what I am and who my family is. If they're ever out there. But I have to do this step by step, first is to get on my feet and earn what I can to leave the Cullen house soon then I go from there to begin my discovery.

{Cutting attempt😬begins somewhere here}

After the awkward confrontation I had with the Cullen parents, I ran straight to the room they gave me to stay temporarily, making sure to not smash the door as I close it and break it by accident with my powers. The last thing I need is for them to find out and kick me out of the house. So I tried crying myself to sleep that night, the words exchanged in that office made me tense up once Carlisle and Esme mentioned about my past, it brought back certain memories that traumatised me in my youth. When I couldn't find my hopes to sleep, I slowly turned to my bag where deep down in the small pockets of it, held a small cutter..

I went inside the bathroom to do it by the sink and immediately clean it off after a few slashes on my wrist. I hid the cutter back inside the bag and dozed off to sleep on the bed, letting the inner pain in my heart transfer to the stinging ones on my wrist. For me it's more easier this way to cope when I can't handle it internally. At first I didn't want to, but then it seemed to be like a bestfriend that stays close with me.

{A/N: Coast is clear now}

~~~~◾◾◾◾~~~~

Early morning, I woke up from my dreamless sleep and immediately remembered about last night current events. I frowned at the memory as I sit up, taking a few seconds to glance at my new scars on my wrist. Now that I'm more at ease and calm now but still hurting, I slowly rethink that Carlisle and Esme must've wanted to talk to me for the same reason as they took me in their home, offered me a room to stay, food to eat. They were just sincerely concerned and worried. Sure that we all barely know each other, but kindness and compassion sometimes has it's ways to soften others as well.

I feel bad for lashing out like that towards them, it was an uncalled attitude for a guest to act like that to their host. I need to speak to Carlisle and Esme about it soon as possible

In cue, a knock sounded from the wooden door of the room. I muttered a quick 'come in', the door cracked open revealing Carlisle in his go out clothes. Someone's an early riser.

He gives me a soft smile "Good morning Raizel" he entered in.

"Morning Carlisle" letting out a small smile to him as I sit up properly on bed so I could converse with him. He studied my face for a seconds and a frown etched on his face