Chapter 6

The next morning, I once again was on the roof. I was chewing on toast waiting for the sun to rise, once it did I headed to school. 7:00.
I walked into the school seeing a random student from time to time. I opened the door to my home room and Aihara-sensei was sitting at the desk grading papers.
I was handed a packet as I walked in. The test. Within the next 40 minutes, I completed it. I turned it in 10 minutes before class began. He corrected it then.
My new schedule.

Free Period
History
Japanese
Language
Lunch
Home Ec
PE
Oh, they totally did drop my math...oh wait never mind, looks like I'm getting a homework packet. Darn. Wait are they seriously giving that huge textbook! I don't like. Nope. No me gusta.

The day went on reaching my 4th class. I entered the english class, she greeted me and sent me off to another room. I stood in front of the door about to open it.
What language class is this? The door was suddenly yanked open, a student popped out and pulled me in.

"Ciao. Welcome to Italian class."
Ha. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Wow. Haha. The world is laughing right now isn't it. Of course. Since when did this school even have this class. Oh wait, to make a 14 year old with the knowledge of a 27 year old even more op...for the world of mafia.

The classroom only contained 4 other people excluding the teacher and me.
I questioned, "Why is the class so small?"
"Well not so many people want to learn this besides they're all learning English... actually all of us are interested in other stuff and already are meh in English, we still have high school." Meh? He started introducing himself.
"I'm Al that's Koji, Hitomi, And Sarah, she was born in America cool right?"
I blinked.
"Sure. I am Nika."
The teacher in the front suddenly stood up and started talking in a monotone voice. "Welcome to the class. Since you joined late I'm sure you catch up." He dropped a book onto a desk that was to be mine. "Good luck."
I looked up him. Woah a straightforward person.
"Don't worry Akira-sensei isn't mean. He just had a fight with his girlfriend last night. He's cool."
Oh he's one those guys.
I started to read the book as the others were having a conversation in the background.
The teacher was silently banging his head against his desk. This is an interesting class...At least they aren't bothering me.

Soon it was lunch.
I was once again at my bench sipping my drink.
I slipped out the Learning Italian book and started reading.
Ciao.
Grazi.
I started saying words and repeating them aloud trying to memorize them. I suddenly realized I had read the same word three times. Hah. I lied down on the bench. I need more sleep.
The bell rang. I sprang up and trudged toward my classroom. The feeling disappeared. The rest of the day was uneventful with the exception of having to avoid being pelted with volleyballs which I did easily. One hit me though when we were putting away the gym equipment I was pushing a cart.
I was once again in the nurse's office holding an ice pack to my head.
Sugihara-sensei scolded me, "Honestly you need to be more careful!"
"I apologize but it is not my fault they decided to hit me with my back turned", I defended.
I changed into my uniform, grabbed my bag and walked out the door...tch typical sports.

I walked around the building heading towards the back, but the moment I turned the first corner, I spotted Tsuna and Gokudera. Uh oh. I was about to turn to run, but Gokudera threw out two handfuls of dynamite towards Tsuna. One headed towards me and my precious head. I moved my head to the side and caught it in my hand.
Sh*t. What do I do?!?

I threw it back. They'll handle it, this when Tsuna defuses them with his hands. Right? I turned and sprinted away from the unnecessary trouble.
Just three more days until the weekend.
The moment I got home, I started working on the math homework packet might as well finish it early.
The math was high school math.
The following day I once again watched the sunrise, a normal morning routine for me now as well as arriving to school early. I sat in the library reading through the first bell. I finished the second book of that day. I'm bored. I still have free period left. I started walking in the hallways, exploring. I turned right at a corner nearly running into a certain prefect. I sucked in my breath.
He stared down at me. "Why are you not in class. You know that cannot go without being disciplined."
I calmly and quickly replied, "Free period."
After saying so I swiftly turned and started walking away. Damn I had forgotten about Hibari. I heard him whisper to himself.
"Free period?"