Chapter 9

This training was to continue throughout the next month. Aki-sensei even asked the Phys. Ed teacher to make sure I actually do what I was supposed to. I barely passed the first day. How am I to survive the remaining days of this week along with the next three weeks.

I internally sobbed.

I once again woke up later than I normally did. I walked to school surrounded by irritating morning chatter of other students. How can people be so energetic. I paused in my tracks and sighed.

I heard a MOVE! MOVE! MOVEEE!

I turned around only catching a glance of Tsuna before I got snagged onto him. Why must this be? I thought as I was pulled through the wind like a ragdoll. Ryohei was soon part of the mix. The moment Tsuna stopped, I got up slightly grumbling. Tsuna looked back seeing Ryohei,"Wah! I dragged a person with me."

I muttered, "More like two."

He looked at me with an Oops face.
I was already aching. With little thought I took out the paintball gun I had gotten from Aki-sensei from my pocket. I was clearly agitated.

I pointed it him threateningly and without any emotion I said,"Next time, it's going to hurt a lot." I placed it back in my pocket.

He gulped nervously.
Ryohei rolled in front of Tsuna. He greeted me.
"Hey Kai-san!"

"...hello Sasagawa-san." I turned and walked after nodding at him in greeting. I had somewhat befriended him. Afterall, I met I met him more then once on my early morning walks. I took one last look at Tsuna and walked away mumbling under my breath. That freakin god damn Reborn.
I just want one peaceful day.
No my parents wanted me to get a job. No I couldn't get a job that involved no people.
No I couldn't go home peacefully.
No I couldn't just die and go to heaven.
No I was born in a world filled with mafia.
Why? Tell me!
I continued complaining in my head.

A thought ran through Tsuna's head. She's scary...Ehh! did she just say stupid Reborn?.
He turned to look back at Ryohei.

I entered the school building. Reborn just had to add onto the list of morning problems. I clutched my hair and internally groaned, why did I have to pull out the gun?!
That was so idiotic.
---
I ran a warmup lap around the track, but started to walk it instead.

A fellow student came up behind me.
"Excuse me Kai-san."
"Hm."
"Akira-sensei said that if you didn't work hard he would sign you up for a gym program with a special family gym or something along that line. So work hard!" She smiled slightly confused and left as my face paled.
I looked up to a school window seeing Aki-sensei smiling and waving. I stiffly turned my head to the front. I looked straight ahead of me and then took off at speeds unimaginable around the track.
Damn Aki-sensei too.
When this world let me rest in peace. Ryohei who happened to have PE with me ran alongside me.
He looked at me while we sprinted and shouted, "THAT'S THE SPIRIT!! YOU'RE RUNNING WITH PASSION!!! EXTREMEEEE!!!"
I stopped after the 5th lap and was thirsty, yet I was still choking on my spit. The teachers called us in. I changed and headed out the door of the girl's changing room. The bell rang dismissing the us. I felt someone tap my back.
"Yes?" I turned. Ryohei stood there.
"Sawada and I are having a boxing match! Come watch us!"
I politely declined, but was dragged to the club anyways. I stood there next the Yamamoto, Bianchi, and Haru feeling quite exasperated. I had been introduced to them by Reborn. I-pin and Lambo were standing by our feet.
"Glad you could join us Nika!" Reborn greeted dressed up in a costume.
I sighed just giving up.
"No problem."
Tsuna soon entered the room and was quite shocked seeing us there. He glanced at me confused to which I looked to Ryohei.
Ryohei greeted him happily stating that even Elder Paopao came to see him. I just wanted to go home. I moved to sit on a bench in the back corner.

Tsuna was placed into the ring with Ryohei where they soon were shot with Dying Will Bullets. Tsuna constantly dodged Ryohei attacks. Tsuna finally landed one on Ryohei knocking him out of the ring. He looked down regretfully. Come on Tsuna get it together.
Hana burst in through the door,"Kyoko's been taken by the Karate club!"
Kyoko appeared in the doorway unharmed. Well.

Tsuna sighed. The karate club entered after her or rather the karate club leader and his brother with his karate club. Tch. More trouble.
They started ranting about they wanted to have Kyoko as their manager. The moment they grabbed Kyoko. Gokudera burst in launching a full on fight.
I could not really do anything harmful so I just decided to have fun. My hand itched and ached to do so. I never got moving targets. Hm. I wonder if my video game strategy would work, but I never had to calculate air resistance. It's to tempting I'll just have to do it. Without getting up, I slipped out the paintball gun. I had loaded it with the special red paint pellets that I received. I aimed and fired at the karate club as they fought with the others. Free moving target practice. I cannot waste this opportunity.
The first few shots were horrific I tested out other styles.
I hit everyone one them, leaving blood-like splatters in the middle of their foreheads...or at least near it. Yea some were really off, but practice...

Paint-gun Accuracy rate 98%. So OP.

I slipped the gun back in my pocket. I glanced at the other members, it seems like they didn't notice. That's fine with me. It seems the only exception was Reborn and Bianchi.
The others were busy fighting opponents only barely noticing the bright red paint splatters, but not registering them.

Oh I missed a target, seeing the Nanimori Karate Club Leader advance towards Tsuna. When Tsuna closed his eyes to punch him, I quickly equipped and fired at the target and slipped the gun away once again.
Tsuna opened his eyes and saw the red paint.
"Good job! 10th!"
"Wah!Way to go Tsuna!" Haru cheered.
Tsuna was shocked.
"Ahh! I did that?!"

Reborn answered, "Yup except for the red paint."
"Paint?" Thank god I didn't kill him.
He glanced around as well as the others, finally noticing the red paint and their precise placements. A majority was in the middle of the foreheads some a slightly off. Some were just in questionable places.
"Eh? Who did that?" Tsuna questioned. He suddenly remembered the gun I had held that morning. It was a paintball gun?
He glanced at me his movement caused all of them to look at me as well.
I stared at them innocently.
"What?"
"Eto, Kai-san did you do this?"
I answered, "Did I?"

I got up and walked to the doorway I turned and gave them the first smile since I came here,"That was fun."

I walked out the door. I thought back to my original life where I had always been pushed around and mistreated. I was never allowed my own way. People were controlling and judge mental. I felt like I was a gear trapped in a never ending machine of torture. They were the reason I despised the outside world and resorted to living a dull life that was hidden and protected inside a dark room.

Although I knew there were people who had it worst I have a very low tolerance, I am weak.

I lowly laughed.
Maybe this is for the better, it was the most fun I had in long time.

Back in the room, everyone resumed back to their normal tasks and started leaving and such. Tsuna thought to himself I guess she isn't so mean afterall. Reborn smirked. Welcome to the family.