ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡

After we were done, I took her to the beach. It was around 11 pm so it was quite and nobody was around. I'd say it's perfect to commit a crime here at this time and especially in such a peaceful place with the waves sound playing in the background. I closed my eyes imagining it, and smiled at the thought of it as we walked on the sand barefooted.

I felt like someone was staring so I opened my eyes to find Y/N staring at me questionably.

I got too dragged into my fantasy.

"Its nice right?" I smiled to her.

"yeah it is" she smiled weakly.

Then she started walking towards the water and I followed behind her but I didn't step in the water.

I just stared at her. Even if I tried to, I couldn't take my eyes off of her. It was like as if she was a magnet attracting me to her naturally.

I saw her as she stepped in soaking her legs. And then she ushered me to join her.

I shook my head not wanting to get wet.

"Jimin, at least get closer to the water. Are you scared?" she mocked me.

I smirked as I walked closer.

"Hey what's that!" she shouted as she pointed behind me. As a response I turned around to see what it was.

Then suddenly I felt my back and head getting wet, and then her giggles filled my ears.

I turned to see her laughing for throwing the water at me. Then she did it again.

I noticed a strong wave was making it's way to the shore but she was lost in her laughs and didn't realize it.

"Watch out!" I warned her.

"You're not gonna fool me Jimin" she laughed. But suddenly lost her balance and fell down.

I couldn't stop myself from laughing at her. She got herself completely wet. That dumb girl.

She growled in frustration and stood back up.

"What the hell" she slowly dragged herself out of the water.

"How was the shower?" I teased as she stepped out to the sand.

She looked at me with an annoyed face, but her face slightly lit up sinisterly and she walked towards me smiling.

"Oh the shower was nice Jimin, you should've joined me" she stood right in front of me.

"Oh it's okay, I can give you a taste of that shower" she said and suddenly hugged me.

I was too shocked to do anything

I've never let anyone touch me before. So at first I immediately felt like I wanted to push her away, but slowly, yet surely, I liked it.

I liked the feeling of being held in her fragile arms.

To be so close to her physically.

My heart was beating fast but I couldn't feel more relaxed and safe.

I slowly raised up my arms to hug her back and hold her, but suddenly she backed away giggling.

"Haha, now you're wet too!" she laughed pointing to my semi wet shirt.

Then I realized what just happened.

Oh, she can do whatever she wants to me as long as I could feel her close to me, I thought.

I quickly played along with her and chuckled.

"I actually don't mind getting wet by you" I said without thinking.

Oh shit, that sounded so wrong, I face palmed myself mentally, when I saw her blushing in embarrassment.

I cleared my throat and asked "Aren't you cold?"

"Yeah kinda" she was shivering.

"Let's go" I grabbed her hand and walked to my car.

I got in my seat and started the car to turn on the heater, but she didn't get in.

I rolled down the window and asked "what's wrong? Get in or you'll get a cold"

"is it okay if I get in? What if your car seats get ruined by my soaked clothes?" she asked so innocently.

Awh, if she only knew how many blood baths this car have had before.

She's cute.

"That's not something to worry about, and besides this car has seen a lot of things so it's pretty strong don't worry about it. Now get in"

She nodded and got in. She quickly placed her tiny hands on the heater to warm herself.

I got out of the car and headed to the trunk to grab a blanket for her.

I've always kept some blankets in case I needed to stay out the night or in case I needed them in my killing sprees.

I handed her the blanket and got a questionable look.

I knew she'd wonder as she suspects everything.

"it's clean don't worry, and I forgot to take it home after the last trip I had"

I lied as I put the gear on drive and started driving out of the parking lot.

"Oh okay" she wrapped herself with the blanket and continued to warm her hands.

I would steal glances of her every now and then.

Even though she was right next to me, I still wanted to hug her and feel her closely.

We finally reached her apartment and she stepped out placing the blanket in her seat.

"Thanks for the lovely evening Jimin" she smiled.

I smiled back and said "Thank you for making it lovely" and she blushed slightly.

She said her goodbye and walked to her place.

And I just sat there watching her walk away.

If only she was mine already.

What was wrong with me? She was making me so vulnerable and needy of her.

I shook my head and drove away.

I wasn't going back home, no, because I knew going back home would make me crazy since I couldn't stop thinking of her. I knew I'd do anything stupid in that case. So I headed to the club to clear my head a bit, and have fun.