ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜

Jimin's POV:

They chose the wrong people for their crime and now they'll get what they deserve.

Two of them were already beaten on the ground, but this guy who dared to hurt the most precious being in my life was still awake and alive. But certainly not for long.

I swung the pole across his face breaking his teeth, making him bleed and fall on the ground.

"You" I hit his head once.

"Have" I hit again.

"No right" I hit again.

"To harm" I hit again.

"My love" I hit again and continued hitting and growling screams in anger.

I was very mad.

The man's head was already squished and parts of his brain were visible too.

But I wasn't satisfied yet.

I grabbed the pole and placed it right onto his neck and then pushed it down hard making sure I made a hole in his neck.

I felt relieved once I did that.

Then I walked to the other two guys and ended their miserable lives as well.

Y/N wouldn't be hurt if the three of them didn't decide to attack her this evening.

Luckily we were at an empty place and not far from the parking lot. 

So I lifted Y/N in my arms and took her to my car. 

Then I drove the car near their bodies and carried their bodies into the trunk.

I knew Y/N was a smart beautiful young lady and she will know I had something to do with their deaths if their bodies were found in the same place.

So I had to dispose of their bodies somewhere else.

Finally I reached my place and carried Y/N to my apartment. I placed her on my bed and quickly grabbed the first aid box to treat her wounds.

She had a bruise on the side of her forehead. I sanitized it, applied some cream and then put a bandage.

After I was done, I sat beside her holding her tiny hands.

And then I kissed her forehead and whispered "I will always protect you, I promise"

Then I got up and left to dispose the bodies.

I knew exactly where I had to go.

I snuck in the place successfully and turned the power on.

I could hear the machines pumping back to life.

I dragged the bodies until they were right in place and threw them into the meat grinder machine.

This was a factory near a farm that uses big meat grinder machines to produce minced meat, and I knew dumping in the bodies will make sure not a single piece of them is left to be identified.

I felt at ease when I saw how their dead bodies were grounded.

After making sure they were all disposed, I collected their remains and threw them in the farm. Then I turned the lights off and left that place.

I made sure to head to the supermarket first because I needed to make something for Y/N in the morning.

It'll be so lovely to sleep with her tonight and wake up with her tomorrow.

Just thinking of it made me so happy. I smiled like crazy.

Y/N's POV:

I felt a strong headache as I tried to open my eyes. I moaned in pain but finally opened my eyes.