ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘

I was expecting these men to take me to a police station, but instead I was taken to some kind of an abandoned factory.

"Why are we here?" I asked as I stepped in this abandoned place.

"It's safer here" one guy smirked.

I didn't feel good about this at all.

Suddenly, someone grabbed my wrists and handcuffed me.

"What are you doing?" I yelled at him.

He didn't answer me and just grabbed my arm pulling me with him.

"What's going on? Let me go" I tried to fight him back but he was stronger.

Finally we reached a room that had one table with 2 chairs. They sat me down at a chair and undone my handcuffs only to handcuff me to the table.

Then a guy walked in and I instantly noticed his badge on his belt. He was a cop.

"Excuse me but what's going on here?" I asked him annoyed.

He raised his index finger to his mouth indicating me to stay quite.

My eyebrows furrowed at his action. I was about to say something but someone covered my mouth to keep me quite.

He then answered his phone.

" Yes sir, our mission was unsuccessful with Jimin escaping. But don't worry we'll find him"

He paused listening to the other person on the line.

"No sir, we didn't find anything unusual there"

That's when I started kicking and shaking my head.

I was found at his house! I was the unusual thing they found. Why were they lying?

"Yes sir, will do" he hung up the phone and the guy released his hand from my mouth.

"What the hell!" I yelled madly.

Another guy passed him some papers.

"So Y/N is it?" he said as he glanced at the papers in his hand.

"Y/N, I'm officer Kim. You must be very much surprised to be here" he said as he sat across me.

"I'm very much surprised at why you lied over the phone" I glared daggers into him.

He chuckled.

"detail oriented. You're a smart one" he said leaning back in his chair.

"Can you explain what's going on? And why am I in handcuffs?" I asked.

"we're just trying to capture Jimin. So please cooperate with us, and tell us everything you know about him so you can go home" he smiled mischievously.

"I don't know much about him. Everything he told me was a lie. Besides, even if I knew, why would I tell it to a bunch of liars like you" I spat.

He shook his head and said "wrong answer"

"you told my boys that he kidnapped you because he wants to keep you" he got up and started pacing slowly around the room.

"So it means you're his weakness" he said.

My eyebrows furrowed at his statement. What was he getting at?

"Perfect" he gave me a dirty smirk and walked out.

"get me out of here!" I shouted but no one responded.

After some hours, the same guy, officer Kim, walked in with a crew following him. They had a camera with them as well.

The camera was placed at a corner in the room.

Then officer Kim removed the handcuffs and handed them to someone.

Everyone else left except for officer Kim, and one man.

I was still sitting in my place until officer Kim suddenly pulled my hair causing me to scream in pain.

"What are you doing!" I cried.

"Shut up! You're a slut aren't you?" he leaned closer to my face.

I was puzzled at what was happening.

"Jimin's slut" he spat.

He then grabbed my hairs tighter and pushed my head down at the table hard.

I groaned loudly in pain at the impact. I was breathing heavily not sure if oxygen reached my lungs.

Then officer Kim walked towards the camera and said to the camera "better hurry up if you don't want her dead"

"Take her" I heard the officer say and immediately the guy in the room grabbed my arm pulling me up.

I was taken to another small dirty room and kept there.

I didn't understand why they've done that to me.

They're cops, they're supposed to save me not torture me! I pulled my hairs in confusion and screamed loud only to hear my cries echoing back to me.