ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟠

I had to escape from here.

I started exploring the cabinets in the room and surprisingly found my phone.

"oh my God yes!" I almost cried in happiness when I found it.

I quickly texted Taehyung.

'Taehyunga, I'm in real trouble. I'll explain everything when I see you. Just come and get me. PLEASE BE CAREFUL because Jimin could be dangerous" I quickly sent the text along with the location. 

It was being sent.

Still.

It wasn't delivered.

"What the hell!" I noticed there was no service in this place.

"No" I cried defeated as I slid down against the wall.

No wonder Jimin left my phone here. He knew it would be useless without any service in here.

I felt really weak and drained of energy. And my body was aching in pain.

I was hurt both; physically and emotionally.

I lied down on the floor with unstoppable tears rolling down my cheeks.

I wasn't sobbing, but those tears didn't stop. My heart was so hurt that I couldn't control the tears it was shedding through my eyes.

It really broke my heart knowing that the first person I ever truly loved was an actual psychopath who murders people for fun.

But how could he do that? I've never seen a hint of this side in him before.

Which could only mean he was a brilliant actor.

Good job Jimin. You fooled me.

My body felt drawn to sleep so slowly I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep on the cold floor.

~~~~~~~

I woke up the next day on the bed, with different clean clothes.

He must've changed my clothes, I figured.

I quickly checked my phone before anything else to see if I got a signal, but still there was nothing.

I noticed there was a tray of delicious breakfast placed on a table. But I was determined not to eat so I didn't touch anything.

I heard footsteps approaching the room so I quickly shoved the phone in my pocket and ran to my bed, getting under the blankets pretending to be asleep.

The door was opened and I heard Jimin's sigh. He walked to the tray of breakfast and took it with him and left.

I peeked from under my blanket to find another tray placed.

It was lunch.

Was it lunch time already? How long did I sleep? 

Surprisingly I was still sleepy so I lied in the bed and closed my eyes to fall asleep again.

~~~~~~~~

I heard someone's humming beautifully so I opened my eyes to find myself somewhere else. I was in the living room as I concluded from my surroundings.

And Jimin was humming and dancing around.

I tried to get up and run but my hands were tied to the chair I was sitting on.

"What the hell?" I said angrily.

"Oh rise and shine sweetheart" he smiled as he walked to me and kissed my cheek.