ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟛

I stared blankly at the officer not knowing how to lie to him and convince him that Jimin wasn't a bad person.

"Mam, I know you're traumatized now. We've already confirmed he's the serial killer when we raided his house. We found a lot of evidence there. Now we only need to get him, dead or alive"

My heart sank when I heard that.

"You cant kill him! He's mentally unstable!" I told him.

"As I said dead or alive. If he attacks us, then we won't have much choice" he said and walked away.

There's no point in waiting here like a helpless person.

Screw this.

I looked around me carefully trying to find anything that could help me in deciding what I should do next. And that's when I noticed a gun placed in the SWAT's car.

I managed to steal it and quietly snuck my way out of there and back to where Jimin was.

They were already long gone, but I decided to run in the direction they walked to before and I realized they must've went back into the warehouse.

So I quickly ran inside holding the gun tight in my grip.

As I was running breathlessly, I heard men's noises coming from the end of the hallway.

I quietly ran there and peaked my head to see them all standing there, including officer Kim and Jimin.

There were about 3 people there. The rest must be fighting the cops.

"Ya! Go check if the car has arrived" officer Kim yelled at his men.

2 of them left leaving 1 behind.

This was my chance.

I walked towards them with my gun pointing at them. They didn't notice me at first, so I triggered the gun grabbing their attention.

His man quickly took out his gun but officer Kim laughed hysterically and put down his man's hand

"Y/N, you're quite a strong gal" he laughed.

"look at her, isn't she cute holding that gun" he said to his man.

I got angry and fired the gun hitting officer Kim in his leg.

Then I pointed the gun at his man and shot his shoulder.

My dad was a cop, so he taught me a lot.

"You bitch" officer Kim spat.

He was about to take out his gun, but Jimin quickly punched him down and grabbed his gun.

He climbed over him and aimed the gun at his face and shot continuously.

The other man already ran for his life in terror and escaped.

Jimin emptied all the bullets shooting officer Kim's dead face.

He wasn't satisfied yet, so he started hitting the dead man's face with the gun, forcefully.

I stood there watching this side of Jimin in terror.

He was a beast.

I couldn't take in the view anymore so I turned around feeling disgusted of what he had done.

He then stood up cursing the officer under his breath.

And then he held my hand as he said "Let's go"

As we were running, we heard explosions. It was the stupid bomb Jimin planted.

Jimin held my hand tight and ran faster. Even though he had a bullet in his leg, he continued running faster.

We finally reached the exit but the explosions were so huge that they literally made us fly in air.

We landed on the ground with a thud sound causing us to groan in pain.

We were extremely exhausted and breathed quickly to fill our lungs with air.

But I remembered something important.

"Jimin, you have to get out of here. The cops know about you and they're here to get you" I said as I slowly stood back up on my feet.

I looked around to see where he could go to run from here.

"You can go there" I pointed to the woods.

"come on get up" I held his shoulder and helped him get up.

"Go!" I pushed him slightly towards the direction.

He was just staring at me hesistant.

But then suddenly leaned in hugging me tight.

"I love you" he said softly.

He then pulled out and walked towards the woods.

As he walked, one of the police officers noticed us, and quickly ran towards us.

"Jimin stop!" he yelled pointing his gun at him.

I looked at the cop who was ready to shoot Jimin.

No they can't do this to him. Not after what we've been through today.

They can't get him.

They cant kill him!

"No!!" I yelled and jumped in front of the cop.

*bang*