chapter 19

Gia

I guess my decision to not give up on Lucas Santiago is the right choice. Who knows I can make the cold man become a real gentleman, romantic, flirty, etc. At first, I thought I was going to fail because I already reached a limit a few times but it seems like my effort really worth it. 

It's been a week since our 'date' in German and I can say it was fantastic. We even take a few selfies and look like a couple. Even though we're not saying anything about our status towards each other yet, but I already feel like we're a boyfriend and girlfriend already. The way he treats me and gives me comfort whenever he's around me makes me looking forward to our relationship. Today is Saturday which means no work for me of course. Even though I and Lucas are in good terms, but he still not going to choose me over his work. So, I decided to let him be because I don't want him to be cold towards me again if I disturb his work. 

I finally decided to get up from my bed after an hour laying there like a log while playing with my phone. I wake up early but I just don't want to get up yet because I am comfortable with this position. I put my phone on the nightstand and walk to the bathroom to freshen up. 

After a few minutes, I walk out with the towel wrap around my naked body. I shivering when the cold air hit my body. "It so cold," I mumble and walk quickly to my walk-in closet. For today's outfit, I pick ... well, I pick black legging and a baby blue crop top which is super cute. "Nope, I don't think so," I said when I look at the reflection of myself in the mirror. I walk out of my room and walk to Brandon's room which is the nearest to my room. I go straight to his closet to take his sweat pants. I love wearing my brother's clothes, especially on the weekend. Then, I walk out of his room and go to Grayson's room to choose the hoodie for today. The reason why I don't take Brandon's hoodie is that his hoodie is because I already take his sweatpants. So, to make it even, I split it into two then. Perks of having more than one brother. After I finish pick what I want to wear, I walk back to my room and change it. "Well, that's better," I said and put my hair into a high bun then walk downstairs to eat. 

It's weird that Brandon and Grayson are not at home during the weekend. Usually, they will be in this house for the whole day and play games together. "Good morning!" I said and my maid comes to me. "Where is everybody?" I ask.

"Mrs. Florence has a meeting she needs to attend and probably will come home late and Mr. Florence is out playing golf with his friends." I nod my head. 

"What about Brandon and Grayson?"

"They went out separately because they said they have a date." My eyes widen in shock. 

A DATE!? THAT IS SURPRISING AND EXCITING NEWS!

"Oh, well, thanks," I said and smile at her. Even though she is a maid in this house, she's been working with us since I'm not even in my mother's womb. She's working here since Jack was five years old and we all make her like a family now but she with her formality is still there. 

"Do you want me to make you breakfast or should I say lunch?" I look at the time on my phone and it shows 11:35 pm. 

"I'm just waiting for lunch then," I said.

"Well then, I will go continue my work," With that, she walks away.

I walk to the living room and decided to call one of them. So, the first one is Brandon since he is older. He picks up after a few rings. "What?" He sounds piss. "If you call me to disturb my date, I'm hanging up now," He said.

"I just feel quite disappointed that you guys keep this from me," 

"Whatever, anything important to say? or I'm hanging up now,"