Chapter 36

Elizabeth

"I'm claiming what's supposed to be mine," She said and then leave me standing alone in the middle of this big lobby. She is supposed to be hurt after what I just did and go away from my life. This is not what I want to happen. I need to do something in order to break her again and Lucas to hate her again.

Why these two still can talk like they already in a good term?

So hard to break them both apart. I guess hurt myself is not something big for them. We'll see if I can do more worse than this. I huff and walk back to my place.

*****

Gia

"Brandon, Grayson, can you both stop playing that video game and listen to your beautiful, and cute little sister over here? I need to talk to you guys because Jack is busy and Niall is taking care of his daughter and now I only got you two to talk. Dad doesn't even home yet and he will probably home and feeling tired and he might go straight to bed to rest and-"

"Okay enough with your 'and', fine, what do you want. This thing better is important because we stop the tournament because of you, Gia Darren Florence." Grayson said and he even calls me by my full name. I don't like it when people mention my middle name because it always sounds like they mad or pissed at me. My dad always did this whenever he's mad at me or I did something wrong. "You want us to see you zoning out?" Grayson snaps his finger in front of my face.

"Oh, sorry. Well, you know I and Lucas are in some a complicated relationship right now-"

"Hold on, if you want to say that you want to get back with him, I'm not going to agree or help you with anything." Brandon stop me and said.

"He's clearly cheated on you and you cry so many times because of him," Grayson adds.

"He didn't cheat on me and I know all of it. It's all because of his psycho ex that tries to break us apart. You know that day when I come homes crying like crazy and even locked myself in the room?" I ask and they both nod their head. "I fell into a trap that his ex did. She called me and said that she's bleeding then I went to her house because she needed my help. Then, long story short, she smashed her head with a wine glass." I finish explained to them.

"Are you sure she didn't have any asylum record? She is seriously desperate well, you too but she's worse." Brandon said and they both laugh at me.

"Excuse me? I'm not desperate, I'm just going for what my heart wants. That's it besides, I didn't try to hurt myself to be Lucas." I said defending myself.

"So? What's on your brilliant mind now?" Grayson asks.

"I think I want to expose Elizabeth in front of Lucas and let's see what happen after that," I'm smiling thinking about that plan. I think she will be totally crazy after Lucas angry at her.

"Hold on, who the hell is Elizabeth?"

"Lucas's ex," I said in a duh tone. "By the way, that's all I want to tell you both. Thank you for spending your precious time to hear my story. Now, I need to get going because I have to think about my plan." I stand up to leave but they stop me. "Yo, what it is?"

"I was wondering how much longer you want to keep my hoodie," Grayson said and Brandon adds, "Also my pants," I look at them both and give them a grin. "You think we're too kind to let this slip?" Brandon said. I admit I did took their clothes but I thought they didn't notice it because I only wear that for the weekend. Well, I did take it every weekend.

"I will give it back but not now, so, I'll talk to you guys later, bye!" I said and run to my room and locked the door for my safety.

******