일:An accidental kiss

1삽화: 키스 우연한

PiNkIsHbLuE
3095

The night is dangerous, but I'm more dangerous, I assure myself and knew that this will be an easy job.
I hide behind a wall and wait for my target.
Where's my mask? Damn I forgot it, I need to do this quick.

The man already walk between the intersection and I immediately went out from my hiding place hovering behind him and pointed a knife on his waist, assuring that he won't see my face.

"Move or you will die, give me your money,"I said and the man shook in fear and give me the money quick.

I punch him enough to make him sleep.

"F*ck!" Someone saw what I did there's a witness! I need to get rid of him---

"Police! A thief!"The man shouted, damn it I run as fast as I could to escape the police.
Until it's dead end, I'm unable to run, the vehicles on my way made my steps petrified.
I saw a lady on the sidewalk.
This is the only way!
I quickly pulled her...

"What are you doing?!"Her eyes wide in terror, she tried to evade from me but I won't let her.

"Hurry kiss me!"Her expression held astonishment.

"What?!" Sh*t the police, I kiss her lips to hide my face.
Luckily the police didn't notice me and they naively passed but I'm granted with a slap.

"Pervert!"
She yelled, but the slap is not the thing that caught my attention but her face, she is pretty, her nose is perfectly pointed, her eyes' iris were silver and her lips were naturally red, my gaze dropped down, look at that cleavage. I knew it she's the girl who I often see at the Milktea store, she's pretty this close.

"What are you looking at?!" She yelled and that made me went back to myself.
I mumbled sorry and left her then I concealed myself somewhere.

My phone rang
"Park? Did you get the money?"
"Yes boss,"
"Good, without any hurdles?"
There is silence.
"Everything is fine,"
"Good,"

I deeply sighed and I look around knowing that I'm already safe I lit a cigarette and let the smokes cloud the air.

I glance on my right and smirked when saw a university. How I wish I've been to school. I'm a dumbass. How could I? I'm always a dumbass a product of flirting. Besides I'm earning easy money, I'm okay.

I left the area and went in the base. Boss needs the money.
I am a member of BlackKatana a notorious syndicate group who hides identity very well.

Our hideout is underground and no one knows about it, only us.
If someone will knew he or she will get killed.

"Good Park, you're trustworthy,"
I just nodded to boss compliment
Boss trust me with difficult missions knowing that I'm a pro when it comes to that, I'm slick and alert.

"Because of that we will have a drink," He chuckled and raised the soju in the air, it's an alcoholic drink in a green bottle that can make anyone lost their alive sanity, but we drinkers are pro when it comes to that.

"For Clevinston Park!"

And the night went tipsy but not me I'm a good drinker and so is our boss.

"Park," I look at him.
"I will give you a new mission starting tomorrow I knew we will earn a big amount from this," He started the convo.

"What is it?"
He smirked and put a picture in the table, it's a mansion.

"I want you to rob that house,"
The house is huge but it will be easy.
"Hmm I know you're good at this but I will give you a month because the house have a vault, and it's hidden somewhere, you need to find that," He said and I nodded, I think this is a good mission, a challenging one.