이: A kiss or a job?

2삽화: 키스 또는 직업?
PiNkiShBlUe
3095

"Now you're fired,"

I turned my back concealing my smile of victory. I knew I will win I'm born to be a winner, and I can get rid of anyone in my way!
Huh, that's so ea-

"You think you can do this to me?!" I flinched his face is suddenly too close. My heart hammered inside my chest, but I should have composure, I need to look strong.

"I said your fired," I smirked.
"I need a job-"
"The hell I care?!" My eyebrow raised and his expression looks annoyed, I wanna laughed but I soothe myself, I'll celebrate later.
I started speaking again.

"Now get out of h---hmm,"
He suddenly kiss me, and I tried to push him but I didn't succeeded he wrapped his arms tightly on my waist, I pushed myself closer giving more. I never felt like this before.
He just stopped when his phone suddenly rings.

"Sh*t," He stopped to answer the call. He answered the call...he stopped, And I...am, I am Alloraine---What the hell did I just do?! I let a stranger kiss me!
And not just a plain kiss!

"Yes, everything's okay," He said nodding, shame suddenly enveloped me as I stormed inside the house.

I locked the door, damn it, damn it! What did I just do?! It's so embarrassing.

I peeped through the window and saw him looking at the house.

"Hey! I'm gonna be your driver whether you like it or not!" He yelled, what the fuss is he doing?
I didn't budge no matter what he said until he left, It's okay, but why does a part of me wants him to stay? No way! I didn't even knew his name, the hell? So? I don't care about him, he's none of my business.

My phone rang.
"Yes Secretary Min?"
"Ma'am you have a meeting this three PM," She announced and I just nodded, I'm the CEO of the company but I just report once in a while, my secretary is trustworthy.

"Okay, Coming, just text me the details,"
"Copy ma'am,"
I hung up the phone, good now I need to fix myself.

Clevinston Park:

Tsss, she's too hard to get, How could I even do the mission if I can't get into contact? But is it just the mission? I wanna see her, I can't get her out of my head but why does it have to be her that I need to rob out of many people?

I lit a cigarette, and smoked again...the smoke makes me feel better. Aside from being a secret syndicate, I am saving for a business that I wanna build.
It's just a restaurant, nothing big.
I already built a grandiose house for myself just by my black deeds, and I believe I'm lucky.

I want some Milk tea, I throw the cigarette on the ground and stepped on it.

"One dark chocolate,"
They prepared it and I just stood up looking at the seats, there's no more vacant.

"Thank you,"I paid my order and a smirk formed in my lips, she's also here, sipping her milk tea, look what she's wearing, I'll admit that she's really hot, and look there's a vacant chair in her table. Hmmm nice.

"Tell the investor to just meet me tomorrow I'm already tired Secretary Min," She hold her temple hanging up the call.

"Hello Ma'am," She flinched and now looking at me with a sensitive look on her face.
Hmm so cute.

"Why are you here?" Her voice raised causing the other customers to look at us.
"I'm here because I'm your new driver," I sat on the chair in front of her.

"Shooo! Get out of here,"
I tsked "Excuse me? But it's not your territory anymore ma'am,"
She smirked "I own this store,"
Wow, so she's really that rich.