삼:I like you

3삽화:조아해요!
PiNkIsHbLuE
3095

"What?"

"I like you, I always see you from far afar, drinking the Milk tea, I'm always there just observing you, I actually like you for long, I mean you're so gorgeous, till I get
this chance," He explained, he likes me? No one even confessed  that to me, I mean my attitude is so mean that a mere frog can't find it fun to be with me.

"You're funny! You like me! Are you in drugs!" I laughed.
"I'm a dumbass but I'm not a drug addict, you're just my only addiction, do you know how much I think about you and wondered who are you? And you look lonely," He said sincerely, it's driving me nuts, so all this time someone is looking over me?
Why does it makes me feel special? Hey Alloraine you just met him don't be stupid
Yeah but it's like wow.

"Are you serious?" I asked stepping towards him.
"Damn yes," He pouted,
"I made a long speech but you ain't believing me?" He glared, why is he so cute?

"I'm Alloraine Grace Jang, now that you know my name, you won't wonder anymore," He look at me with a smile and he sat on the sofa.

"You're house is very grandiose," He said looking around him.
"Yeah, stop drooling,"
I'm supposedly sitting beside him but he pulled me in his lap.
I hissed.

"I'm drooling about you," He whispered kissing my neck.
"Clevinston... we are still strangers, I mentioned about limitations right?" I whispered but he didn't listen, he held me closer, his hand removing the button of my blouse.

"This ain't right, you just met me," I sighed but he didn't stopped.
"There's more time for knowing each other," He said now kissing my lips, slowly I feel myself sinking in the sofa while he feast on my lips, I told myself not to respond because it will bring more but he's too hot to handle.

He stopped intently looking at me and he lick my--- *BOOOOGGGSSSHHH!*

"Waaaahh!" I jumped off the sofa seeing the lightning ruining the window with that loud thunder.

"Hey it's okay," Clevinston stood up, oh I just notice he fell when I jumped off the sofa.

"Okay?! Are you nuts! The glass from that window is imported from Italy! You're so stupid! Do you know how expensive it was?!" I yelled picking the pieces of glass, ugh that stupid lightning.

"Okay, I just thought you're scared of the lighting and thunder but actually you're more scared for the window," He pursed his lips.

"Hell yeah! You don't know the feeling of having an expensive window!" I glared at him and pick the---*BOOOOGGSSHHH!*

"Waaaahhhh!" I jumped again.
"I thought you're not scared,"He amusedly look at me.

"Hey why are you hugging me?!"I yelled.
"Excuse me? You're the one who hug me,"I automatically flinched away from him.

" Iwww!"I swished my hands.
"Iw huh," He chuckled.
"Hmmmpp!" I stomped my foot, I'm gotta going!

"Hey where are you going?!" He stalk behind me, duhh does he need to follow me all the time.

"To the kitchen! I'm hungry!"
I said and make a finger heart to open the kitchen door.

"Wow that's new," He's awed.
"I make things high-tech because I'm cool," I swished my hair being mean, I let it hit his face.

"Cool or lazy?"
"The hell are you Clevinston!"
"Don't make me smell your hair, you're making me desire you," I stopped on my way to hit his head.