BONUS CHAPTER #7

Request from Lukadrien_Unlimited
**************

~The Brink~

SHIP: Filedros/Fedros/Tillip (Tedros and Filip) (what even IS their Ship name?)
SETTING: Takes place at the School for Boys sometime during AWWP.
SCENARIO: Tedros manages to sneak into the school for Girls with intentions of killing his princess, Agatha, but little does he know that someone is following him, eager to change his mind. Will Tedros have a change of heart, or will Agatha's story come to an end?
——————

The night was dark and the darkness, infinite. The Cold seeped through Tedros's bones as he wrapped his cloak around him tighter, his boots crunching over the frosted ground as he made his way along.

Tedros's roommate, Fillip, had been busy with Storian duty when Tedros decided to sneak out. The trial between the boys and girls was to wage tomorrow, but Tedros couldn't bear to go in.

Everybody expected him to kill Agatha and Sophie, for it was him who'd placed a warrant on both of their heads. But Agatha leaving him behind for Sophie was a bigger betrayal to Tedros than anyone could ever realize.

Killing Agatha was more personal. Tedros, as Agatha's ex, had to kill her in a way that said he despised her with every fiber of his being. He had to prove to himself and everyone else that he wasn't like his father. He wasn't King Arthur.

Tedros's father had put a warrant on his own wife's head, a wife who'd been unfaithful by running off with Arthur's knight, Lancelot. Arthur had hated Guinevere for her betrayal.

Tedros, like his father, had been betrayed by his true love. He'd been rejected by Agatha for a blonde witch who'd almost destroyed the school for good and evil their first year.

Once upon a time, Tedros thought he could trust Agatha with anything. He thought he could trust her not to break his heart, but here he was, on his path to kill her.

Tedros had racked his brain through the many ways he could complete his task. He thought of giving Agatha poisonous lipstick (than, he remembered Agatha didn't like lipstick). He contemplated pushing her out a window (no doubt he'd find her in her old room). But nothing seemed right until his mind turned to Excalibur, his father's once treasured sword.

Tedros decided he would stab Agatha using good's greatest weapon. By killing her with Excalibur, he would be saving himself a lifetime of torment. Tedros would put an end to Agatha and when Sophie came around, he would use Agatha's lifeless body as bait to lure the blonde witch into a trap. Than, both girls would soon be dead and the schools would go back to how they used to be.

Tedros halted briefly, seeing the shield protecting the school for Girls glinting in the darkness. He reached into his cloak pocket to grab a piece of cloth.

It wasn't like Tedros had intended to sneak into the School for Girls without a way of breaking through the shield. He'd managed to procure a bit of Aric's blood, and given Aric was the only boy who could manage to break through Lady Lesso's defenses, it was plain luck that Tedros got a few drops.

It's been when Aric had gone into the sewers to punish Tedros. When Fillip has pinned Aric against the wall to save Tedros, Aric had bled on the back of his head—blood that smeared on the bricks.

Tedros shuddered at the memory of that sadist who was no doubt punishing boys as he stood there, about to sneak into the school for girls to kill his ex princess.