Oh Baby! Part I

Here's part 2 to satisfy you. That kinda rhymed. But anyways enjoy. P.S. this takes place in February 2017.

Two Months later.

Earth -1

The gang was standing in the time vault looking at the article. Everyone's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. The article changed, Barry no longer disappeared and the time was now closer.

"Universe Saved by Earth's Mightiest Heroes" .  March 8, 2018.

"Why did it change?" Iris asked with her arms folded. She was confused.

"What happened, What's so different?" Cisco questioned.

"We need to call the others." Barry said . "They're now involved in this, they deserve to know."

"Including Kara?" Cisco asked smirking.

"She is involved of course we should call her." Iris said "Why'd you single her out?" Caitlin asked. Cisco looked at Barry's tense form before talking. "No reason." He smirked.

The girls looked at each other confused before walking away.

"I hate you." Barry playfully glared before walking away. Cisco laughed before walking after him.

Earth-38

Kara was sitting on the couch when she heard an knock at the door. She used her X-ray vision to see Mon-El at the door with takeout and ice cream. "It's open." She called to him.

Mon pushed the door and had a big smile on his face. "Okay, I wasn't sure which one you wanted so I got Pizza and potstickers and two flavors of ice cream. Kara jumped up and ran over to Mon-El .

"I think I love you." she gushed before digging in. She missed Mon's sad smile at those words. "Well wouldn't I be a lucky guy." He said quickly recovering.

"So we have Carmel and Mint Chip, take your pick." "Hm, I think I'll have..... both." Kara beamed.

"Kara, you couldn't possibly eat both of them by yourself. You have to share." Mon groaned.

"Technically I am sharing, just not with you." She pointed out opening one tub.

"Ah yes the excuse you've been using for the past month." Mon-El laughed. Kara shrugged, her face stuffed with mint chip. "How are you?" Mon asked. "Beside being sick?" Kara asked. "I'm sorry." Mon-El said sympathetically.

Two hours later

After Mon-El finished cleaning up for Kara, Mon's phone pinged. "It's Alex. She wants you to come to the DEO." Mon El said "Can we walk? I'm in need of fresh air." Kara asked. Soon the pair were making their way to the DEO.

"There you are, I've been waiting for an hour." Alex exclaimed. "Sorry, Kara wanted to walk." Mon spoke. Alex narrowed her eyes. "Medbay." She said walking away.

"Grumpy." Kara mumbled to Mon who chuckled walking towards Winn.

Kara arrived in the medbay and laid on the exam table. Alex did her routine checks and determined that she was ok. "And for the nausea?" Kara asked. "Well for now you have to wait until you're further along." Alex spoke. Kara groaned.