Age of Savitar II

"Mom." Dawn whispered, staring at where Kara just was, as if she would just magically reappear. Nobody moved or said anything, everything was quiet except for the rustling of leaves on the trees.

Mon-El was the first to speak. "Where would he take her?" He asked still holding on to Dawn's shaking body.

"Ea- Earth -1." Winn said trembling. Alex stood there sobbing at the thought of losing her sister. Not even getting to say goodbye.

"Is there anyway we can get back?" Clark asked.

"Her extrapolator." Dawn said, her head snapping up. "It's in her bag." She used super speed to get it and was back in a second.

"Do you know how to use it?" Lois asked.

"It's not rocket science." Dawn scoffed, jokingly.

"Right, just Particle science." Winn said adding his two cents.

Dawn toyed around with it for a bit, inserting the location before successfully opening a breach. "Ladies first." She said ushering them in. Alex and Lois entered first followed by Clark, Winn and Mon-El. Dawn entered last, the breach snapping shut behind her.

They entered Star Labs and was surprised to find the place ransacked. Unconscious bodies were sprawled on the ground. "Oh my God." Dawn whispered to herself.

"Cisco!" Winn called, shaking his friend awake. Cisco jumped up with a start. Grabbing on to Winn's shoulders tightly. "Ow." Winn whimpered causing Cisco to let him go.

"Sorry dude." Cisco apologized.

"It's fine man." Winn replied massaging his shoulders. Alex successfully woke up the other three persons and was currently checking them for injuries.

"What happened?" Dawn asked looking around.

"Killer Frost." Cisco replied bitterly.

"No." Dawn whispered for the millionth time in an hour. Mon-El's eyes widened.

"I'm sorry who?" Alex asked not knowing who that was.

"Caitlin Snow." Cisco replied.

"What? But she was so sweet." Winn said surprised.

"It wasn't really her. Killer Frost is her evil alter ego. Caitlin snow would hurt anyone." Iris said.

"Yeah? Well she just blasted you across the room." Cisco said with snark in his voice.

"Dawn was there some way we could defeat her? Anything you know from the future." Iris asked. Dawn looked at them.

"If I tell you it could cause a time paradox, but ok." She replied. "Please don't screw up the future." She begged muttering to herself. More like please don't take Daniel and Emma away from me.

"It was you." She said pointing to Mon-El.

"Me?" He asked confused.

"Did he kill her or something?" Cisco asked not seeing how Mon-El could have stopped Caitlin.

"No... he just.. talked to her about her less murder-y qualities." She told them.

"Then what?" Mon-El asked

Well you hooked up, then she left because she felt guilty due to all the pain she caused the team. You left for Daxam but ended up in the future with an amazing new wife, aunt Caitlin came back pregnant. You left your wife, got married and had another baby after. Dawn thought. I swear I know this story. Do these people not know about protection.

"She stopped." Dawn said not wanting to give anything away.

Cisco looked at her knowing there was more to the story than she let on.