Who is Dawn Allen?

"Are you okay?" Mon-El asked sitting beside Kara. She was staring out into the field, from the back of the Kent truck.

"Yeah." She sighed. Mon-El gave her a pointed look. "No." She admitted.

"Look Kara, I know you want nothing more than to be with Barry right now, but for your safety, for the safety of her," Mon-El said pointing to Dawn, who was speaking with Lois. "We have to stay with your really scary cousin." Kara smiled at Mon-El.

"Now there's that smile I love so much." Mon-El gushed. 'A bit too much.' His snarky subconscious said. He ignored it and hopped down from the truck.

"Now, let's go get lunch, Dawn looks absolutely malnourished over there." He joked. Kara laughed loudly. Mon-El helped Kara down, grabbing both sides of her waist gently. He pulled her down slowly until they were face to face. Kara's breath hitched in her throat, as Mon-El stared into her eyes.

Dawn stopped talking when she saw them in the corner of her eyes. "And so it begins" she thinks to herself. She knew this tale, and she knew how it ended.

Kara cleared her throat and Mon-El let go of her waist. "So, lunch?" He asked in a strained voice.

"Yup." Kara said, with red cheeks, walking into the main house. Mon-El followed her slowly, embarrassed.

————————————

".... and then, this crazy woman jumped off a building, hoping Superman would catch her." Clark told everyone.

"I needed that article, Smallville, had to do something to catch your attention." Lois winked. Clark threw his arms in the air in exasperation. Everyone burst out laughing at this.

"What about you Dawn?" Lois asked the teenager, who's face was stuffed with potstickers.

"Hmm?" She asked mouth full.

"Like mother like daughter." Alex whispered to Winn, who nodded in agreement.

"What was life like for you?" Clark asked.

"Well I was going to ask why she came to the past." Lois glared at Clark.

Dawn swallowed the rest of her food before speaking. "Well..."

2033.

"Hey guys." Dawn said to her two friends Ellie and Daniel.

"Little Allen."

"Hey Al."

Daniel and Ellie said, respectively.

"I have a date." Ellie said to her Bestfriends.

"Who?" Dawn and Daniel asked.

"Jinx." Dawn told him "you owe me ten dollars."

"Hell would have to freeze over before you get that ten dollars." He responded.

"We both have the power to make that possible." Dawn retorted. He rolled his eyes at her and turned to Ellie once again. "Who's your date ? Is he cute?" Daniel asked.

"So cute." She replied giddily. "And he's in college."

"Does he like guys? Just incase it doesn't work out between you two, that is?" Daniel question.

"Daniel Matthews, back the hell off." Ellie laughed. "His name is William dark hair, hazel eyes." Dawn's eyes widened. They know

"As in William Clayton?" Daniel asked.

"Yeah, you know him?" She asked confused.  Daniel worriedly look towards Dawn, who was practically crushing her locker door. He hit her arm which caused her to let the door go.