Dawn

Yes this is little miss Dawn in all her innocent glory. She's so precious. I literally made a mixture of Kara and Barry and she is adorable.

"Damn she's fast." Cisco said, watching Dawn zoom around the speed lab. Everyone watched in amazement as she generated a magenta colored lightning. 

"She's almost as fast as Barry." Caitlin said, tracking the speed at which she was going. She ran towards the group and came to a halt.

"You can run that fast, at 16?" Barry asked, arms crossed.

"I've been training since I was 6, I've gotten pretty good at my speed, it's just, the other powers, that are a bit harder." She explained looking at Kara, who's face was stuffed in a bag of chips. She felt everyone's eyes on her and looked up mouth full.

Dawn smiled, begging with her eyes. Kara contemplated for a moment before rolling her eyes.

"Fine." she muttered, grabbing her chips and walking outside. Dawn squealed excitedly before running after her with the rest of team Flash on her tails.

Kara stood in the shade, with Barry in front of her, arms wrapped around his torso. "Okay we're going to start with an easy one. Have you ever tried flying?" Kara asked the young girl.

"Kinda, but I fell. I've mostly had to stick to what everyone around me knew, which was speed." She responded, causing Kara to frown.

She wished she could have been there, to teach her daughter all of those things, nurture her, love her.

"Ok, how about super strength ?" Kara tried again.

"Yeah, I learned about that one at the worst time possible." She winced.

"What'd you do break a guys nose?" Cisco asked laughed. When she didn't respond Cisco stopped laughing and looked at her wildly. Kara rolled her eyes, trying to get back on topic.

"Can you at least control it now?" She asked, getting a nod from Dawn. "Uncle Mon help with that one, he said he learned it all from you." She smiled sadly.

Kara frowned once again, walking over to her and placing her hands on both of Dawn's shoulders.

"Well now you're going to learn it from me."

—————————————

"I'm not even fighting the actual Supergirl, why was that so hard?" She exclaimed breathlessly, laying on the ground. Barry helped her up as Kara handed her a bottle of water.

"Fighting isn't about strength Dawn, it's about skill, and yours are poor, you can't rely on speed or strength, you have to rely on this." She said pointing to her head.

Dawn groaned causing Barry to see her distress."How about a coffee break. All three of us go to Jitters, get to know each other." Barry suggested.

"Considering the fact I can't tell you much about me, I guess I'll have to get to know you." She responded. Soon the trio were leaving, headed to Jitters.

"1 Flash and 1 hot chocolate, What do you want?" He asked Dawn who was now sporting a pair of glasses.

"I'll have a hot chocolate and a croissant." She said with her hand shoved in her pockets. Shortly after, they got their order and sat at a secluded table in the corner.

"What do you know about that night?" Kara asked her right off the bat, earning a look from Barry. Dawn took a sip of her beverage before putting it down and swallowing.

"We didn't really talk about it, dad, future dad refused to even mention your name. Most of what I know about you is what Uncle Winn and Mon-El told me, and some of your stuff aunt Alex gave me, but I had to hide them, because dad didn't want any memory of you in the house." She explained.