/6/ Blood... /P.t 2/

warning; blood, violence.

Sam P.O.V

he walked towards me as his eyes were fully red now, they were glowing in the dark and I now knew I wasn't hallucinating.....

it was real, the realization hit me as I gulped in fear, he kept stepping forward, with each step he took forward I stepped one back, it kept going like that but it stopped once I felt the cold wall against my back, tears started whelming up in my eyes, and in one swift motion he grabbed my arm...

¨ Blood¨

as soon as that word left his mouth his red eyes pierced through mine, making my knees weak as I almost fell, I gulped.

his eyes left mine and were now glued to my bleeding arm, the cut was between my wrist and elbow, it wasn't big, but big enough to make it bleed...

I just stood there unable the move, I wanted to push him off but I was too scared to do so...

he harshly pushed my arm against the cold fridge making me gasp in surprise, but that was slowly turned into fear when I saw every facial emotion disappear...

slowly he lowered his face closer to my arm, I felt my Hear beat against my chest so fast I thought I was going to pass out...

I eyed him and my breath hitched when I felt his lips making contact with my wound, I widened my eyes

what is he doing?...

I felt him suck on the wound as I couldn't help but hiss because of the stinging pain forming in my arm

I tried to move my arm away from his grip because of the pain but in a fast movement, his eyes widened a bit before he grabbed my arm forcing it to stay in place, he closed his eyes as I saw veins form on his neck...

he eventually stopped and slowly lifted his head to look into my scared eyes, blood staining his lips as a sinister smile washed over them...

¨w-what are y-you?¨ I asked while trembling in fear, he looked at my shaken figure and smirked

¨ You don't wanna know princess ¨

he said smirking as I felt tears whelm up in my eyes once again, is this how I am going to die!?, no way this is real, he is maybe just a cannibal.. yeah that is it!