/11/ weakness

as I faded back to reality, I went back to eating my food, what can I say, food is life.

but then I realized

BAOZHAI

O NO

she is gonna freak out! on no she is probably worried sick, that poor lady...

however, I am lucky that all of this happened during winter break, so maybe she is less worried and just thinks I am on vacation, but I highly doubt since I always spent Christmas with Baozhai, god I miss her, she is the only mother figure I ever had...

I snapped out of my thoughts when I realized I was done with eating, I looked around the room but my eyes fell on the creepy silent Jungkook... he had a questionable look on his face...

strange...

Sam P.O.V

after the dinner ended, Jungkook and I both parted ways, jungkook held a strange look on his face almost the entire dinner, it made me really curious as to what he was thinking...

what if it was about.... me.

what if he was thinking about my blood?...

I must say that I have mixed feelings about him, on one side, he is very caring and nice, and on the other side he can be a total d*ck, he was so sweet when I first met him he looked so charming, and then things took a turn because I was attacked and bitting by a vampire in an ally and he saved me, but yet again, he becomes a dick by f*cking kidnapping me!

urg

my feelings are a mess right now

and mentally i am also not the greatest

I sighed and just laided down on the bed.

and I slowly drifted off to dreamland...

3e person P.O.V

while Sam was dreaming peacefully, jungkook was a nervous wreck in his office, not only was she still on his mind not making him able to focus on anything else, he was also stressed about the visitors he was gonna have later tonight, he is not stressed nor nervous about the visitors and him talking during dinner, no, he was nervous for..... Sam.

the visitors he is gonna have are vampires, that means that they could smell Sam's blood...

and because Sam has most likely the ¨Angel Blood¨ her smell will probably drive them crazy...

jungkook is stressed about that they may find her and take her...

and for some reason

he doesn't want that to happen

the blood is his, so anyone who wants to take it will face the consequences