/8/ why...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I laid on the bed as I stared at the ceiling, why is he so confusing... why my blood?  these are some of the questions that wandered around my mind...

urghh

tiredly is sat up and looked around the room but stopped when I spotted the window, what if I would just escape? that would be stupid......

eh it's worth a try

I got up and walked towards the window, I yanked at the door handle trying to open it, I then tried to unlock the window but no success, dammit, after a few tries I just gave up and sat down, I looked out of the window and admired the view. 

wow

 it was truly breathtaking... 

.......

after I sat there for a good 30 min I started getting bored... 

maybe I should try to talk to Jungkook... 

I shot up and opened the door, I must admit, I do feel scared, what if he gets mad? what if he wants my blood?! 

what if?...

what if!?... 

breath in 

breath out sam, come on you can do it! 

after I calmed myself down I slowly opened the door making sure it made no sound, I then preceded to walk through the gigantic hallway looking for a door, or at least to find jungkook, as I walked through the hallway a creak that was heard a couple of meters away from me, caught my attention... 

I turned around when I saw that a door had opened, huh?

I looked at it and became curious as to who or what opened the door, was it jungkook? was it a ghost?

as curiosity got the best of me, my body started to move on its own as I slowly peeked through the door, but I was unexpectedly greeted by an enormous room, it was...

magnificent...