/21/ Run...

¨sam do you maybe w-wanna go on a walk with me outside, I know that you would love to have some fresh air ¨

He said as he awkwardly scratched the back of his neck, my eyes lit up at his words, I jumped up and screamed

¨YES¨

I was so excited I didn't even notice that Jungkook was now the one with big eyes, and for the first time he gave me an honest sweet smile making my heart melt at the sight

¨ Let's go then ¨

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I put on a big blue hoodie with some ripped jeans and some random shoes, these last days Jungkook has been awfully nice...

it is weird

it is making me feel weird...

but I was pulled out of my thoughts when the door slowly opened revealing Jungkook...

he was wearing a simple black hoodie with black jeans and timberlands, he indeed looked very handsome, he always does, but I will never admit that face to face with him.

¨ready?¨ he asked while softly smiling making me return the smile and nod, I was excited to finally be out of this castle, even tho this castle is huge, I am basically a prisoner in this room...

we walked through the big hallways with silence filling them, neither of us said something, but the questions in my head were making it difficult to keep quiet, okay fuck it

¨J-jungkook, can I ask you something?¨ I said while stuttering a little bit, he just simply hummed a yes, I took a deep breath before asking

¨ do you have powers? ¨ surprisingly I didn't stutter, probably because I was so curious...

he now looked at me with a bit of shock noticeable in his eyes, he tilted his head and furrowed his eyebrows.

¨how do you know?¨ he asked confused, I started to panic and made up the dumbest excuse ever.

¨ I-I mean, vampires in B-books and films have p-powers I-I was just wondering if that was also so in real life ¨ I said while looking down, but my confusions were skyrocketing when he lifted my chin up making my eyes meet his, he softly smiled before chuckling.

¨ yes, I have powers ¨ he said while his eyes didn't leave mine, but my curious ass self couldn't control the questions popping up in my mind.

¨ what kind of powers? ¨ I asked while he just looked like he was in a fight with himself...

¨ I can read minds ¨ he said making me wanna fall dead on the floor

he

read

everything?!

Yep, that is it, Sam you have officially been through the most embarrassing thing in your life!