/15/ mine...

Is he gonna kill me!?

but my prayers were heard once jungkook removed his fangs out of my neck but instead of licking the wound 'better', he looked me in my eyes while my blood dripped down his mouth to his chin and from there to the ground...

¨ Don't do that EVER again princess...¨

that was the last thing I heard before my vision turned black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting on my bed while thinking about the stuff that has happened these last weeks, after the whole incident I was asleep for 2 days...

if he would've just let me explain that I just wanted to play in the snow...

but now that I think of it,

I do want to escape...

I want to go home...

I haven't even contacted my ¨grannie¨ god how much I miss her and her warm hugs...

but my thought was caught off when I heard the door open, my back was facing the door so I couldn't see who entered but somehow the cold area this person brought to the room gave me my answer

it was Jungkook

a chill ran down my spine when I remembered what he did, I still have the scar on my neck...

I felt the bed sink next to me...

he sat next to me and tried to grab my hand but I yanked it away, I looked at him and noticed something different, his eyes...

they held an unusual soft look in them...

he sighed

¨ how many times do I have to tell you to not run away, it will only hurt you more¨

he said with a voice so cold it could freeze my whole body...

I looked at him and gulped...damn he looks pissed...

¨ Jungkook, I don't wanna stay here like a blood bag, I want to go home...¨

my sentence only seemed to piss him off even more.

he stood up and slammed the door shut making me flinch

'bastard'

I muttered under my breath, as his figure disappeared, I sighed and stood up... I walked towards the window while watching the snow softly hit the ground, I miss it... going outside...

pretty strange right?

I would have normally stayed inside, but now it is 1 snowing and 2 I can't go outside, and that just makes me wanna go outside.

I sighed again as I sat down and let my eyes fall shut...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook P.O.V 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked back to my room feeling all kinds of emotions run through me, I felt sad and guilty...