trump x pence oneshot

boyxboy trump: top/dom, pence: bottom/sub

trump walked into the office, dress shoes clicking on the ground, coat tail flapping in the wind. it was hot inside the office, yet not a single drop of sweat graced his body. his blonde toupee blew lightly from the air conditioning, its lacy fibers spreading all about.

when he arrived at pence's desk, it was straight to business."strip" he ordered, his blue eyes wandering across the leaner man sitting at the desk. pence obeyed, tearing off his coat and pants and loosening his tie. trump quickly undid his belt, letting his pants fall to the floor and revealing his heart patterned white boxers. michael gasped at the size of the presidents's 16 inch horse cock, which was bulging through his boxers. trump then swept the desk clean off, and pinned down his darling.

hes so hot, pence thought, his eyes scanning the thicc orange man on top of him. trump took out his massive and ginormous pp, and angled himself over his younger. the younger whimpered lightly, getting needier by the minute.

"it's all we okay mikey. call me by your name and i'll call u by mine" said trump as he inserted his pulsating member into pence's tight hole. pence groaned as he felt his walls engulf trumps meaty fat cock. trump let out a breathy "fuk" as he continued to pound deeper and deeper, taking in all of pency boy. pence moaned loudly, encouraging trump to go harder and faster. "moan for pence, useless whore" he said, placing his hand around pence's skinny neck. he pulled out, and placed his member at pence's entrance, rubbing it back and forth, teasing the younger. pence whined, thrusting his hips up towards donald. "beg for it" said trump, stepping away from the trembling man. pence let out needy "please, my love" as he began to stroke the tip of his hard dick, stimulating it just a bit. "what are you doing? only i am allowed to touch you!" growled donald, moving closer to pence. pence got down on his knees, and took the president's pp into his hands. he caressed it lightly, then placed it in his mouth. donald ran his thick meaty hands through his silver hair "good boy mikey" he groaned as mike worked his way down the shaft taking it all and choking a little bit.

suddenly, a tall woman with a cross eyed look walked in. it was melania. "hello?" she yelled randomly. she smiled and looked around, as if she took pride in what she had said. then she left.

trump looked up at the door, his member cockwarming the younger. then he remembered what he was doing, and started aggressively thrusting again. he felt his pp twitch, both of them knowing what was coming next."im gonna cum" he moaned, working his way up to release. with one final thrust he released his seed, filling up pence's hole to the brink. they both gasped, and trump pulled out. "now let me help you," he said seductively, pulling up his boxers. pence spread his legs eagerly, displaying his smaller, but thiqq dick. trump took it into his mouth, licking up and down his shaft. pence let out a soft whine, overwhelmed by pleasure from the president. trump displayed a superb lack of gag reflex, (probably from his massive ass neck) which enabled him to go deeper and deeper onto the younger's member. the younger grabbed trump's toupee, pulling the orange man's head forward.

suddenly the toupee ripped from his head and trump grabbed his bald head. "MY HAIR!! MY BEAUTIFUL STRINGY HAIR!" he cried, backing away from pence. "YOU DID THIS." trump grabbed a fountain pen off the floor and walked towards the man, its sharp nib angled towards him. he stabbed pence straight through the shoulder, grabbed his pants, and left.

they never saw each other again, their forbidden love never known.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n

i hope yall enjoyed this horrible piece of work it took a hot second to make

me and my friend decided to make this book bc we're bored as shit in quarantine and we thought it'd be funny. expect more chapters in the future, and feel free to submit more useless smut ideas in the comments.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------