noah beck x tony lopez

noah: bottom/sub
tony: top/dom

noah's pov
tony lopez and i had been dating in secret for a few months now, and we had gotten pretty close. even though the media and our fellow tik tok creators scrutinized us constantly, the feelings i had for tony were too strong to suppress. i had been trying to come out for weeks and weeks but for some reason no one believed me (like i'm not queerbaiting bro i'm fukin bi like i like men and then also girls who like girls....) which was hurtful but i guess safer than getting hundreds of homophobic comments. anyways, back to tony. tony was everything to me, the chase to my charli, the shart to my nessa, the dickprint to my sweatpants, if you will. i could never get over his musty salmon pink hair, and i found myself thinking about his dick grabbing dances all day long. that's why i asked him to be my boyfriend. the only problem is, we haven't had sex yet.

i mean it's not a big deal i guess but like we do live together and have been dating for quite some time, but i'm a bottom so i don't really have the confidence to ask him yet. maybe today will be the day.

-time skip-

i walked down the stairs to the kitchen. sure enough, tony was there, looking adorable and dashing as ever. he sat shirtless on one of the stools on the kitchen, scrolling mindlessly through tik tok. i went up behind him and grabbed his waist, lifting him up into the air and kissing his sweaty ass back. "good morning baby!" he said as i set him down. "how's my favorite tik tok star doing??" i asked, laughing. "i'm doing wonderful," he replied. i then proceeded to kiss down his neck, taking in his axe body spray scent. "i have a surprise for u," i said, whispering into his ear. "come upstairs."

tony's pov
i followed noah up the stairs in excitement. is this what i think it is? i could feel my knees getting weaker in anticipation. we turned the corner into our bedroom. "turn around and close ur eyes for me baby" he said. i obeyed and quickly closed my eyes. what's gonna happen? i cant wait. i cant wait to fuk him. i thought, my sweatpants tightening around my groin. "turn around daddy," said noah seductively. i turned around and my eyes widened. he was naked, laying on the bed stroking his rock hard monster cock. i immediately jumped into the bed, and got on top of him. i kissed him. hard. sloppily. it was like our lips were jousting. i bit his bottom lip softly, and he moaned into my mouth. suddenly, he stuck his tongue between my teeth, and i began to suck on it. he seemed to like it, cus he grabbed my face and deepened the kiss. i pulled down my sweatpants and took out my dick. he stared at it in awe. "suck on it u dumb whore," i said, rubbing my aching cock. noah took it between his lips and began to shove it slowly but surely down his throat. he began to lick my shaft with torturous finesse, as if he was tasting every inch. he reached his hands down to the bottom of my dick, and rubbed vigorously. i moaned out loudly. this was better than any 15 year old girl. "noah. i love you," i blurted out. he looked up at me and gave me those adorable puppy dog eyes, and continued to suck on my enlarged member. "fuck baby,, ure so good" i said, feeling myself getting closer to the edge. suddenly, with one final lick, i let loose. i could feel my hot seed shooting out, filling noah's large throat. he took his mouth off my dick, and licked his lips. i wasn't done yet though.

noah's pov
god he tastes good, i thought. and he loves me too! that's the first time he's ever said it! i just sat back for a second, pondering this. suddenly, tony pushed me onto our bed. he flipped me over, giving him a perfect view of my greasy, unwashed asscrack. "you're beautiful, baby," he said as he inserted his 12 inches into me. "SHIT!" i cried out, unused to the new feeling. tony began thrusting into me at a devilish pace. he was filling me up perfectly. he wrapped his arms around my waist, trying to get a better angle. "ohhh tonnyyy right there," i moaned. he obeyed, hitting the same spot over and over. "baby i'm gonna cu- fukkkkkk," he screamed, releasing his warm cum into my tight asshole. he pulled out quickly after, admiring his work. cum was dripping out everywhere, staining our sheets and covering my ass. i turned over and lay down, tired after a long session. tony lay down next to me, stroking his fingers through my hair. i cuddled up into him and closed my eyes.

"i love you too, tony."

------------------------------
a/n
so this was a weird one
i decided to try first person this time i hope y'all like it
also fuck both tony and noah we hate them
anyways stream pure heroine and have a good day
-------------------