stepsiblings: truffula tree x the onceler

It was an average Sunday afternoon in the Lorax house. Truffla was washing the laundry and doing the chores while the Once ler played videogames with his friend.

Hm hmmm Truffla hummed folding a freshly dried shirt and putting it on the stack of clothes. She bent back down to grab another article of clothing to fold. The last thing that remained in the drier was at the way back. She leaned her body into the drier and grabbed it, but she couldn't get out. Her legs couldn't reach the ground she was stuck dangling out of the drier.

"Ay, boys Ima be right back I am going to go grab some snacks." The Once ler got off his spot on the couch and made his way to the kitchen.

As he was grabbing his Doritos, he heard a strange noise coming from the laundry room. He decided he should go check it out.

When he rounded the corner to the laundry room, he could not believe his eyes. Truffla's round ass stuck helplessly out of the drier. "Help!" she cried out.

He licked his lips and walked forward. "I'll help you," he said, "but, only if you let me fuck you." Truffla bit her lip. Although she didn't want to admit it, she was slightly turned on by the offer. "Fine," she responded, "You have yourself a deal."

The Once ler's blue eyes grew dark with lust as he placed himself on his knees. He worked his hands up her thighs teasing her getting her wetter by the second.

He pushed her panties to the side making sure to lightly brush her clit with his palm. He worked his fingers through her heat rubbing in all the right places. Truffla let out a loud moan at his actions. He rubbed her clit in circles until she couldn't stand it anymore.

"Fuck! Stepbro! I am so close." Suddenly his actions came to a halt earning a whimper from Truffla. He picked himself up off the floor and unbuckled his pants.

He then pulled his boxers down, his veiny 12-inch cock springing out. He completely ripped Truffla's panties off and threw them on the floor lining himself up with Truffla's entrance he began to slowly thrust into her.

Truffla moaned at the feeling of being touched again. He slowly sped up his pace going faster and deeper various moans coming from the both.

"Oh! Right there Stepbro," she yelled. He hit her G-spot repeatedly. "I can't hold it anymore," She moaned frantically, "I am going to cum."

Right before the Once ler could object she busted all over the Once ler's cock. He pulled out.

"You naughty slut," The Once ler said gritting his teeth, "Since you're such a whore and couldn't hold it I am going to have to punish you." He yanked Truffla out of the washer by her bra strap. Mascara ran down her face and her hair was a mess. "Look at you," The Once ler remarked, "You have mascara all over your cheeks, you're soaking wet, your panties are torn, and you didn't even stop me once. You really are a slut, huh?" And with that the Once ler whisked her into his bedroom for a second round.

AN/ I know it's bad but it's the once ler and a fictional tree fucking.