meetngreet: lovely peaches x billie eilish

gxg
peaches: sub/bottom
billie: top/dom

brittany johnson lived a simple life, spending her days eating her own shit on live, twerking in restaurants, and preaching her anti-shower messages on instagram. going by the moniker "peaches", she had amassed a rather large audience on the app, mostly of teenage girls who found her to be humorous, even though she was surrounded by controversy. little did they know though, she led a double life. underneath her terrifying and messy exterior, there was a billie eilish-obsessed superfan who aimed to finally be able to express her love for the 18-year old superstar.

peaches had bought tickets to see and meet billie on her tour, and she couldn't wait to finally greet her beloved idol. it took a while, but she patiently counted down the days until finally it was the day of the concert. she went about her day pretty normally, kicking her day off with her favorite meal; her own shit. she went live, subsequently got  banned, and then proceeded to post 19273927 tik toks with the "you so bad" audio.

finally the moment had arrived. brittany got into her car, and drove down to the concert venue. she stepped out, breathed in the cold night air, and walked in. she fidgeted around until she found her seat, and sat down in anticipation. she waited. it felt like ages, but she knew it was worth it. suddenly, a bed dropped down on wire from the top of the stage.

billie had arrived.

peaches watched eagerly as the gorgeous green-haired girl before her seemed to hover out of the bottom of the bed, as a series of flashing lights and images played behind her. god she's breathtaking, thought peaches, in awe. soon, billie dropped to the floor and began the show.

--time skip--

the show had ended, and it was time for the meet and greet. peaches stood excitedly in line, behind a seemingly endless procession of green wearing young girls. she fidgeted nervously in  place, tugging lightly on the when we all fall asleep, where do we go? tee shirt she had bought the previous month. soon, it became her turn to go up and meet billie.

billie stood at the front of the line, smiling and staring at the rather large bald woman with makeup smears in front of her. she looked the woman up and down, and bit her lip. sheesh, she's really fukin hot she thought. "hi! i'm brittany!" said the woman, extending a hand in greeting. billie shook her hand, bringing her in closer for a hug. a strong stench filled her nostrils, which normally would cause most people to run away in terror, but for one reason or another it actually enticed billie more. actually "enticed her" is an understatement. it full blown turned her on. she brought her face up to peaches' ear, and whispered "meet me in my green room in 5 minutes, baby. i've got a much better greeting for u." she then stepped away from her and moved onto the next person in line.

--5 minutes later--
peaches stood there in shock for a second, blushing. she knew what this meant. billie motherfukin eilish, her IDOL, the woman of her dreams, the apple of her eye, wanted to fuk her. she ran to the bathroom to prep, smudging her makeup a little bit more, removing a bit of her deodorant, and checking up on the roaches in her vajiñya. she knew billie wanted that natural stench.

peaches strolled out of the restroom and into the green room, and sure enough, sitting there on a velvet couch, was billie. she sat down beside her, and nervously looked around. "wow, this is pretty cool," she said, when suddenly billie grabbed her by the neck and kissed her. peaches was taken aback for a second, but her adrenaline kicked in and she ferociously kissed back. their tongues fought for dominance as their faces collided together. she felt like she was seeing stars. it was magical.

suddenly, billie put her hands on her peaches shoulders, and pushed her into the couch. she was now straddling the woman, still viciously attacking her lips. she felt herself grow hotter. she could feel her heart begin to beat faster and faster, but not where she normally felt it. "god just fuck me already billie" moaned peaches. "what was that?" replied billie, sitting up.

"i said just fuck me already billie didn't u fuking hear me?"

"it's daddy to u, u fuking brat," bil growled, ripping off her shirt and wrapping her hand around the woman's neck. peaches moaned loudly and began to unclip billies bra. she stared in pure awe as the green haired girl's absolutely gargantuan tits spilled out. she had never seen tits that big before. all of a sudden, billie got off of her and looked her dead in the eyes. "why don't u strip for daddy, babygirl," she ordered. peaches quickly delivered, taking off her shirt and rather large shorts, revealing bushlike pubic hair.

"oh my good godddd" billie breathed out, practically tackling the beautiful girl onto the couch. peaches spread her legs in anticipation, but billie wasn't ready to get there yet. she kissed up and down her body, leaving red marks and sucking on her sweet spot. she moved her hands up and down peaches' curves, squeezing her tits and circling her nipples lightly. finally she made it down to her pussy. she buried her face in it and breathed in the fishy odor, feeling as if she had reached heaven. she stuck her tongue out and brushed through peaches folds, lightly teasing the hood of her clit. she felt the roaches lightly tickle her tongue, but she didn't mind. peaches felt like nirvana, and she sure tasted like it too.

peaches arched her back and grinded her pussy harder and harder into billie's face, practically smothering her in her greasy womanhood. billie began to suck on her clit, harshly taking it in between her lips and stimulating it. peaches moaned loudly, surely pleased with the feeling.

soon, billie felt peaches' clit throb in her mouth. "shit i'm so fukin close.. please let me cum daddy" screamed peaches, intertwining her hands with billies hair and pulling it. suddenly billie sat up, flashed her a smile, and walked out.

"make me."

-----------------------------------
a/n
sorry this took so long for me to update some shit happened where my parents blocked wattpad and then unblocked wattpad and all of this crazy stuff...
anyways i hope u liked this chapter we got some good ol lesbian fukin for y'all it's a long one
bye
-----------------------------------