granmy norma x her own cane

pls listen to the song for added erotic effect
inspired by this lovely drawing i made in december in 10 minutes while sick and depressed

pls listen to the song for added erotic effect inspired by this lovely drawing i made in december in 10 minutes while sick and depressed

grammy norma was old, and she had got gray hair. and she remembered when trees were everywhere. she sat out in the fields of thneedville, surrounded by vibrant plastic flowers. she sighed. she remembered when trees were everywhere and clutched her old cane to her chest, reminiscing on the old times where no one had to pay for air. she wasn't going to let herself get too sad though, and all of a sudden felt a deep knot in her gut. she began to sweat.

she ran her old, chubby fingers down her cane but felt so wrong doing it. she recoiled for a second, afraid of someone seeing her. she couldn't resist though. she lay down and closed her eyes, still stroking the long wooden stick. the sleek, smooth wood felt so good against her palm. she relaxed her body into the green grass, and imagined the cane ripping off her dress and kissing down her chest. her nipples hardened and her breath hitched a bit. she thought of the cane trailing its coiled wooden handle down her stomach and right to where she needed it the most. grammy norma moaned. she couldn't take it anymore. with her clit throbbing out of her body and her mind racing, she slowly pulled down her panties, the discharge bridging the gap between them and her glistening pussy. she grabbed her cane, and trailed the handle down her slit. norma shuddered and inserted the cane into her throbbing asshole. she liked anal. she slowly started pumping the wooden member in and out, and in and out, the rhythmic motion matching her heartbeat.

people soon began to gather around her, but she didnt care. she wanted to give them a show. she yelped out in pleasure and began to knead her boob with her other hand. the feeling overwhelmed her, taking over her entire body. the crowd stared in awe, some taking pictures, and some covering the eyes of the small children accompanying them. norma posed for their pictures, lifting her tit a bit and sticking the cane as far as it could go into her bussy. she liked the feeling of its hard, textured surface against her walls, and loved the attention. she moaned loudly, a string of profanities coming out of her old lips.

"let it grow daddy, let it grow"

she ripped the cane out of her asshole, and stuck it into her drooling mouth as if she were giving it a blowjob. she imagined the cane moaning as it slithered in and out of her slimy jaw. the thought made her gasp. she couldn't believe she was doing this. she gagged, but goddamn did she enjoy it.

soon norma was done, and she sat up triumphantly and bowed to the crowd, who roared in applause. then she left.

a/n
hey besties
sorry this is short
i've been struggling to find the motivation to write- but don't worry, i'm not gonna end this anytime soon. maybe i'll edit this halfway through when i have more motivation
i hope u enjoyed reading this quickie
stream punisher 🧘🏻‍♀️
ok bye love u