Kaitlin Bennet x Ben Shapiro

BxG Ben is Sub and Kaitlin is Dom

Ben sat down and smoothed his white dress shirt. He was ready to destroy some libsharts and debate some human rights. He licked his lips and rubbed his tiny hands together in anticipation of who he was going to debate.

 His jaw dropped to the floor when he saw gun girl herself walk through the door. Her dry crusty ramen hair stuck to her greasy unwashed face. The whole roomed reeked of feces and Ben could see a skid mark down her dress. He inhaled deeply. "Hello," he said. A meek smile forming on his elfish face. He was so stricken that he forgot to shake her hand. "Hey," Kaitlin responded fighting the urge to add mamas to the end of her greeting. 

She sat down in the office chair across from Ben. It was lumpy but it hit her ass in all the right spots. She moaned thinking of the one time she let her conversion camp girlfriend do anal with her. The pair got to talking. They had so much in common such as: hating minorities, loving guns, and denying systematic racism's existence. 

Ben's blush was slowly spreading but that wasn't the only place blood was going to. His .5 inch dick slowly expanded to 1 inch and he started to shift around in his seat. Kaitlyn noticed and smirked. She fiddled with her engagement ring, surely her beard wouldn't mind if she strapped another dude down. 

"Oh Benny boy," Ben's ears perked up at the sound of Kaitlin's shrill, horrid voice, "Come here." She motioned for her lap. He obediently sat down in her lap. His eyes widened at the hard object poking his tight little twink ass. "Uh, Kaitlin," He gulped, "Is that your phone?" Kaitlin's grin only grew wider. She leaned down. Ben's skin tingled from her warm, smelly breath. "I told I was always strapped." 

She chuckled making Ben cream his khakis. "Get on your knees," Kaitlin rasped, her voice getting deeper and deeper. Ben took off his wedding ring as he sunk to his knees. He grabbed Kaitlin's 9 in pink strap and began sucking on it. 

Kaitlin threaded her hands through Ben's hair as he began to gulp, spit, choke and let the strap hit the dangly thing that swings in the back of his throat. "Good boy," Kaitlin said, her voice deep and eyes dark and lustful. Ben sucked down the shaft and swirled his tongue on the head. He then deepthroated it until spit was coming out of his nostrils and he couldn't breathe. 

Ben stood up and began to unbuckle his pants. Kaitlin stripped him down until he was just in his tighty whities. "Turn around." Ben enthusiastically did as he was told.  Kaitlin slowly pulled down his briefs until his hairy ass was accessible. She lined up her strap with Ben's tight asshole. "Sit down." Ben slowly sat down on the strap and felt it fill him up. 

His eyes rolled to the back of his head and he let out a big sigh. "Right there!" He yelled out as he began to grind his hips on the strap and grab Kaitlin's thighs so he can ride the dick  more easily. Kaitlin watches as he writhes in pleasure, getting weaker and weaker by the moment. She flipped him over so that he's bent over the desk. Ben didn't seem to like that position so she flipped him onto his back. 

Ben really enjoys this position and puts his legs over his head, bending and twisting in every which way that feels right. Kaitlin gets a couple good strokes in but Ben mainly does the work with his hips. He grinds and grinds on the strap, a knot forming in his stomach. Suddenly, Ben moves his hips right and the dildo hits his G-spot just right. He does it over and over again until he busts all over the desk. Kaitlin pulls out. The only noise in the room is their heavy breathing. 

AN: I actually like this one it's like 1000% better than the oncler one I wrote.