|011

"You're positive that was Dart?" Lucas asks as we walk... somewhere. I don't even know, where.

"Yes, he had the same exact pattern on his butt," Dustin replies and I sigh.

"Well, he was tiny two days ago," Max states.

"Yeah and Maddie fought it like it was still that small," Dustin says and I roll my eyes.

"It was nothing," I mutter.

"It was! You sacrificed the pocket knife dad got you!" Max states and I sigh. Again.

"As well as he told me to use it in dangerous and worst situations," I say.

"But... Okay, Dart will grow up more and more. That means he's gonna eat a lot more than just cats," Steve states.

"What? Cat? Dart ate a cat?" Lucas stops Dustin, making all of us stop too.

"No? What, no," Dustin responds and I sigh in frustration.

"What are you talking about, he ate Mews," Steve states in confusion.

"Mews? Who's Mews?" me and Max ask.

"It's Dustin's cat," Steve explains.

"Steve!" Dustin yells.

"I knew it, you kept him!" Lucas shouts and I roll my eyes.

"Okay, don't take it all on him! I knew he kept him too! I said I won't tell anyone!" I state at the Sinclair boy.

"He missed me, I didn't know it was a Demogorgon!" Dustin exclaims.

"Guys, who cares? We have to go!" Max says and I nod, breathing out.

"I care! You put—"

"Shut it, Sinclair!" I cut Lucas off.

"I'm just saying, you broke the rule of law!" Lucas continues.

"So did you!" I yell at him.

"What?" Lucas asks.

"You told two strangers the truth!" Dustin shouts, pointing his flashlight at me and Max. I scoff.

"Strangers?" Max asks in disbelief. I turn around, walking closer to the forest. They continue to rumble about how they both broke the rule of law, while I hear something in the distance. Steve comes closer to me, pointing his flashlight.

"Hey, guys?" I mutter.

"Guys!" Steve yells, making their argument stop. As the silence starts, different sounds are heard from the distance.

"Give me a flashlight," I mutter.

"What?" Lucas asks and I turn to him.

"I said give me a flashlight!" I yell and he throws one at me. I switch it on, heading after the weird sounds.
Everyone follows and after a little while, we stop at a place. Lucas looks through his binoculars.

"It's the lab, they were going back home," he concludes as he takes the binoculars off.
We head closer to the lab.

"Hello? Who's there!" a voice calls out towards us.

"Who's there!" it repeats. We come closer, spotting two teens, looking around Steve's age.

"Steve?" they both ask.

"Nancy?" Steve says back.

"Jonathan," Dustin adds.

"What are you doing here?" Nancy asks as we all come closer.

"What are you doing here?" Steve fires back.

"We're looking for Mike and Will," she replies as we stop walking.