Part : 9 (Darkest Night)

Jungkook pov:

I don't know what to say i can't think straight..that's Taehyung right that's my taehyung not king V why he wearing dress like this??Who is the woman with her?
Lover wife?? No...my head gonna explode soon..

are you okay jungkook?? yoongi hyung asked me worriedly..

but iam staring at taehyung who just pretending he never knew me..

I saw Taehyung start to walk towards The Throne everyone Bowed Their head so also i had too..

He holding a Royal Sword , His Aurora Is different His Aurora Showing His Authority..

He stand infont Of his throne...

He started His speech with his Deep voice..

Our Kingdom PurpleLand Has been a peaceful nation for a long time; this is because of the existence of Our national solidarity and because Every my citizen have performed their duty in a complementary manner ...
I King V The King of purpleLand must continue to perform at the best of Our intention for the achievement And victories ..also In Future i will Try to fulfill my every duty towards My peoples ,my kingdom..Iam bowing to protect my land ,my peoples Until my last
Breathe..I will be The True King For us..
Thank you for supporting me,Thank you for Joining my 25th birthday Ceremony iam Greatful to you guys..
let's The ceremony Begin...Enjoy

The hard claps Burst In ceremony Hall..

He said really well iam so impressed by The king..young Great King.. yoongi hyung said from my back..

but my all thought is now, he lied to me..he lied to me about everything .. He was just joking around playing with my feelings??
This king just played with emotion like iam the toy..and i was crazy aff to find him..

i don't know what to feel ,how to feel..Taehyung oh no not taehyung King v is not poor Farmer his fucking King and He was clowning me..

but still my heart is hopeless shit..still beating fast whenever iam looking at king..
I freaking love him i can't deny ..

Hey kook you okay??? yoongi hyung again asked me..

yoongi hyung!! you don't need to find Taehyung..i already found him..i said ..

shit!! wahh who is it show me your cowboy?? yoongi said in excited voice..

it's King V.. Taehyung is King V.. i said then laughed at myself ..

what???are you kidding Me?? yoongi shouted..

No hyung destiny Kidding Me..

Taehyung's pov :

iam ignoring jungkook because i don't want him believe iam Taehyung.. (A/n : dummy he knows already lol) i have to ignore him..

why he is in this party when i told no tourist allowed?.. i said.

who?? jimin asked..

I pointed on jungkook who is standing beside a cat boy..

oh i invited them..taetae... jimin said with smile..

wtf why jimin? my order was only my citizen can join how dare you to disobey my order?? i said angrily...

isn't it normal i always invite my friends on your party?? that minyoongi is my good friend.. jimin pointed The catboy..

jimin i don't know why you do this to me always.. i said..

what i did?? jimin said..

nothing.. i sighed..