part : 28 ( No and Yes )

No ones pov :

Jeon jungkook will you marry me??

what??? ohhh noo.. jungkook shouted..

what no?? are you rejecting me? taehyung shouted back..

no .... jungkook said.

fine then go away i don't wanna talk to you.. taehyung said..

i mean yes but no who the hell propose like this suddenly?? jungkook said..

i don't know i just want you as soon as possible did you got it..? im asking you again this time reply beautifully.. .taehyung said..

nope not like that.. when i confessed my love to you i was in my knees and you are proposing me while sitting such a disrespect..  jungkook said..

fine..

taehyung got on his knees , jungkook blushed.. he knows what coming still he is all flustered..

Jeon jungkook will marry us?? V also asked you to marry.. taehyung said...

jungkook smiled brightly...

its a yes.. yes yes yes i will marry both of you...jungkook said...

taehyung suddenly pulled jungkook in bone crashing hug..

can't believe you are going to be mine forever .. taehyung muttered..

me neither tae...!

..........    ..............   ..............  .............   ............    ...

(THE WEDDING DAY..)

You will be fine kookie relax you are looking amazing

You will be fine kookie relax you are looking amazing.. jisoo trying to calm her nervous brother...

noona iam not looking good i have to look more handsome you know how handsome taehyung is.. jungkook said..

kookie your beauty is different and taehyung's beauty is different baby you don't have to compare you are looking awesome, the most handsome.. jisoo said..

yeah handsome but not handsome than me jisoo how dare you betray your own brother?? jin said with his dramatic entry..

you shut up you old man.. jungkook said..

what did you said.?? jin yelled..

kim seokjin how old are you?? 29 ?? jungkook said mockingly..

yeah who told you that ?? iam not even 20.. jin said..

okay guys now don't fight..and kim seokjin you better stop giving kookie stress more.. jisoo said..

yahhh how dare you call your big brother by name jisoo?? jin said...

well it wasn't you who said you are 20.. as calculation iam 24 so you can't be my big brother..you better learn to call me noona. jisoo said..

and better call me hyung.. jungkook said while high fiving with jisoo....