part : 26 ( Euphoria )

Jungkook pov :

here iam laying on taehyung's chest like our first morning..can't believe he is mine again..his hand brushing my hair..iam telling why i was marrying...

suddenly he pulled away from hug ,anger visible on his face...

JEON JUNGKOOK!! you are saying you lied to me about marriage that marriage plan was fake??wtf ... Taehyung said angrily..

i chuckled and pulled him again in hug..
i was angry with you how much you made me suffer, so i just said that angrily and when tzuyu came i just tried to play along with to make you feel suffer how much pain you gave me in 2 years.. tzuyu is my bestfriend when i told her about that she agreed.. but i wasn't feeling okay with that i tried to tell you that... i said..

THEN why didn't you tell me? taehyung said..

i was planning to confess that at same night when i told you iam gonna marry, but you stopped me you told me to be happy with tzuyu, and day by day things became more complicated and i tried to say that but as always over understanding you never let me explain anything..that's your very bad habit you know?? i said..

whatever don't ever do that to me..you have no idea how much it was hurting me.. taehyung said..

i won't.. just stay mine okay? don't ever dare to leave me... i said..

never babe  ... taehyung said while kissing top of my head...

but jungkook why did you kiss tzuyu by the way?? taehyung said with pout..

uhh i i thought it was you, i was drunk..ask tzuyu if you don't believe me.. i said nervously..

do i look like a girl to you??? taehyung said..

his expression is funny ,which made laugh..

yahhh stop laughing and answer me.. taehyung shouted

i don't care you are boy or girl ..all i want is taehyung kim taehyung .i said...

uhh you are cheesy .. taehyung said while trying hard not blush..

oh there is one more question why didn't you followed me instant ?why you came here after 2 days??don't you miss me ha?? he said...

i came here 2 days ago babe but i didn't have courage to face you so i was just waiting for you here every night.. i said...

Taehyung pov :

i came here 2 days ago babe but i didn't have courage to face you so i was just waiting for you here every night.. he said...

i had no idea you will accept me or not after what happened.. he said

i pulled him on my lap and cupped his squishy cheeks..

kook i will accept you forever no matter what happened.. i freaking love you too much.. i said..

his tears started to fall.. i can't see him cry it's breaks my heart..

i closed the gap and pulled him a deep kiss..jungkook kissed me back gladly..we both pouring our love in that kiss...my tears started to fall.. i missed him too much..

we pull away from kiss when became breathless..

i love you more tae.. jungkook said while hiding his face on my chest..

my babe is sleepy?? i asked..

mmmhooo i hadn't sleep it's been 2 days.. he said..

i took him my arm and stand up...

let's go to my castle babe.. i said..

no iam staying on my ship it's okay.. jungkook said...

if you think i will let you stay away from me ever again then you are very wrong kook..you are staying with me did you understand?.. i said..