Part 11 (if you love me)

Taehyung pov :

ANSWER ME KIM TAEHYUNG...!! jungkook shouted again...

pull him in my embrace...

calm down jungkook please... i said softly..

jungkook seems little calm now he still breathing heavily.. he made the hug more tighter...

i love you ..you can't leave me taehyung.. jungkook said..

jungkook you have no idea how dangerous i can be for you...i can't control my inner beast jungkook that's why i never thought about love or anything.. i said..

i will make you learn..you can do it .if you can't still i want to stay with you taehyung.. jungkook said..

that's breaking my heart but i have to let him go..because i know i don't deserves him he don't deserve beast like me  ..now he is telling me just because of emotions in future he will regret..and i don't want it.. its okay we know each other for only 2 weeks he will forget me.. my heart start to paining..

jungkook!! i pulled him away from my embrace..

what tae?? jungkook asked me softly..

you really love me right??? I asked him..

more than anything..you can't imagine. i can do anything for you..though iam not king like you but trust me i can give you everything every happiness, my everything... jungkook said..

i don't want anything just one thing ... i said..

if you really can do anything for me,if you really love me then please leave me.. prove your love respect my decision please
if love me let me go.... i said..

Taehyung....... (sighs) you are playing cleverly kim taehyung?? jungkook's draw a sad smile..

iam not playing, that's what i want ...just leave me if you really love me..don't ever come to me if your love is true.. just forget me , start a new life.. i said with broken voice...

my innerself screaming jungkook not to agree with that...

you want me to leave i can't force you, if you want my love sacrifice,that pleasures your heart then i will do it for you...but don't ever tell me to forget you that's my personal choice.. jungkook said .

i looked at him surprisingly...

why you are surprised?? you wanted my love proof by sacrificing my love righ?? i did it i hope you will be happy after that..be happy taehyung though you are so cruel.. jungkook said his tears start to fall..

you won't see me ever again my love i promise, i won't bother you ever again, i won't be insane again just to see you.. jungkook said..

i wanted to scream , i wanted to tell him don't listen to me..but i know i can't i have to let him go..it's better...

so you don't want to say even good bye to me taehyung? jungkook smiled sadly..

let me hug you for last time, let me kiss you for last time... that's all i managed to say..

why you want it if you.... i cut him off by pulling in deep kiss...

his soft lips are on me.. pulled him more closer our tears falling ..i was purring my love on that kiss.. i leaved his lips when i was breathless..i love him that much that i can't be selfish to have him when i know iam not right for him.

i pressed my forehead on his forehead.. we both catching breath..

jungkook I love you..and i will love only you  untill my last breath..that girl was my sister not wife or lover.. you are my first and last..
iam doing this for your own good.. i said..

suddenly jungkook pushed me away..

you are nothing doing good to me kim taehyung.. i just hate you.. i hate you forever for making me sacrifice my love..i will never forgive you.. jungkook shouted..

then he start to walk away ..

i sit on ground and watching him walking away from me,from my life...

iam not lonely, i just choose to be alone because monster like me don't deserve any bond..

A/N :  ......................................................
...............................................💜
.................................................................