2. - Chapter 2: The Start of a Beautiful New Beginning

"BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP." Deene's Alarm sounded off. "Agh is it time to wake up already, I guess I'll sleep for another five minutes." Deene wrapped himself back up in his star themed blanket and went back to sleep."BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP," "Ugh!" Deene said as he stood on his feet. "Hiya Deene, I made you some breakfast, it's downstairs." His mom was a beam of joy in the morning. Once his mom left, he grabbed his white jeans and a galaxy themed shirt. He also grabbed his gray trench coat and gray belt out of the closet. He went downstairs and his younger brother was sitting at the table, eating his bacon. "Morin' D!" Ummeed said. "Morning Ummeed." He smiles brightly. "Your outfit looks so cool!" He said."Thanks, Ummeed, maybe we can get you a cool outfit." Deene checked his watch and realized it was time for him to meet up with his friends. He put on his belt and his boots, grabbed his backpack and headed out to his house.

    Deene headed to the meeting spot where Ezrel, Aria, Chrysanthe, Damon, and Ekon were waiting for him. Ezrel had a Purple hoodie with a rainbow wristband and Black jeans with Black sneakers. Ezrel also had a long rainbow scarf with a Yin necklace. Aria had on a light blue bomber jacket with a white t-shirt, blue skinny jeans. She also had Hi-Top blue Vans. Chrysanthe had on a white dress with a green bomber jacket and green vans. Ekon had on a hoodie with a necklace some Cargo shorts and High Top Jordans. Damon was wearing orange ripped jeans with his baby blue jacket slip-on Vans. You must be thinking, what could possibly happen to six kids with such colorful and nice clothes. To be honest, who would have to know that one mistake would lead to an amazing adventure waiting to unfold.

     "So Deene, ready to get your butt beat in Mario Kart?" Ezrel put his arm around Deene as they started walking to there hang out."Come on guys we all know I'm gonna win!" Aria Chimed in. "It's not like your winning money." Chrysanthe puffed out air. "Come on C, let them have their fun," Ekon said as he nudged her. They were walking down to their secret hangout when someone bumps into Ezrel on purpose. "Excuse me, sir." She started "It's very rude to bump into someone without saying sorry." The figure turned around and looked at all six like kids then gasped. "It's them," The figure said running to them. "Oh my...it's really you guys come!" The figure said running in the direction near their hangout. "Hey, he said come!" Ezrel ran after the man. "Classic Ezrel.." Deene and Damon ran after her. "Whatever.." Ekon ran too. "Come on Chrysanthe, it won't be that bad!" Aria started running. "Sure..let's all just willingly follow a shady figure we just met...such a brilliant idea."Chrysanthe sighed and ran after all of them.