5. - Chapter 5: Trust in One Another And You Shall Learn to Trust Yourself

"Oh Great Spirit, Ezrel you did it!" Deene said, "You actually got a girl's phone number, I knew you could do it!" Deene hugged Ezrel and smiled. Ezrel stood there as if she were soulless, she was questioning her life choices and what she had done to deserve such an angel. "Snap class!" Ezrel ran back to her class leaving Deene alone. As Deene entered his class he heard his classmates snicker as he walked by. Finally, he made it to his seat resisting the urge to cry. "I'm strong, I'm strong!" He whispered to himself. He realized he was sitting alone at the desk while everyone else was paired.

"Morning class Wel-" He was interrupted by the door slamming open. "Sorry I'm late, sir!" Cander walked into class. "Cander please don't break the door.." Cander walked over to the empty seat next to Deene. " Hey, little phoenix~." He said smirking. Deene hid his laugh under his breath."Hey." Deene said. "Now why is someone like you sitting alone?" Cander smiled "You should be surrounded by people since you give warmth to everyone you see." " Thanks for the compliment Cander but I'm not that great if I was then I wouldn't be alone," Deene said depressed "But you're not alone I'm here and I'm not going anywhere anytime soon...I promise," Cander said. The class went well, Deene felt comfortable around Cander he gave off a pleasant aura, sadly class ended."Aw man well see you, my little Phoenix" he winked.

Suddenly, Deene noticed a note it said: "Meet me the bathroom, I have a surprise for you." Deene had a strange feeling it was Cander so he went. He arrived at the bathroom and walked through the entrance, But out of nowhere he felt a slight chill. "Why is it so cold?" Deene said "That's cold chill, would be from me." the Stranger said. The stranger licked his lips." "..........Um, I think you gave this letter to the wrong person because you got the wrong person." " No mate this is no misunderstanding." He said stepping closer "Seriously, You've got the wrong person." Deene said backing up towards the exit. The figure blocked the entrance with ice shards high enough to impale deene with one blow "This I'm sure of this little phoenix your brother is calling for you take my hand and I can take you to him," the figure said, "Who are you?!" Deene yelled horrified "Me, I am one of the raven's feathers," the figure smiled creepily like "for I am Cryo of Frozen lust. Come with me little phoenix. Embrace the cold," the temperature began to drop rather quickly with every second that went by Deene began to slowly freeze up.

With what had seemed to be his last breath he cried out for help, and someone heard. "Deene! Where are you our class is about to start!" " Help me please!" Deene cried out with his best attempt to yell "Deene? Deene, I'm coming!" After searching for a few minutes Cander found himself at the bathroom he ran as fast as he could to find some teacher that could help him. Finally, he finds the nurse she used her fire magic to unfreeze the wall. "Deene! Deene! stay with me, please don't leave us!", "It's not your time yet stay strong Deene!"