6. -Chapter 6: What's Her Point

Ezrel was sitting in class thinking of Dorinda. "Man, I wonder if she'll go out with me? Eh maybe. Why didn't she ask for Deene's name eh whatever." Another student showed up at her table, her name was Kritanta. Kritanta was a quiet person. She never really liked people but managed to attract Ezrel in some form or fashion "Heya Kritanta!" Ezrel smiled brightly at her. "Hi." She said. Kritanta never really understood why Ezrel wanted to ''be friends'' with her. Ezrel is nothing like Kritanta. they barely have anything common, but she does know Ezrel well enough that she would see a light on anyone. "I heard what happened Ezrel.." Kritanta gave Ezrel a glare, a glare Ezrel has never seen before. It was a death  glare. Ezrel tensed up and took a deep breath. She exhales. "I wasn't gonna let some dude pick on my friend, Deene is like a little brother to me. I would do the same for all of my friends." Their conversation stops there, the teacher quieting down the class. "Morning class, It's nice to see you guys all up and excited for today's Pop quiz!" Everyone grunted except for Kritianta. Ezrel senses went off, sensing something bad about Kritianta. She just ignored it and continued with her work.

Lunchtime came, the main crew was spilled apart to hang out with different people for a change. Chrysanthe and Aria were hanging out together talking with some girls. Ekon was with the guys doing 'manly' things. Ezrel was trying to get to know Dorinda better and started chilling with other girls like her. Ezrel went back to the table of Butch girls and femboys. "Wow Ezrel, I didn't know you were a lady's type of girl, man it's a once and a lifetime opportunity to hang out with Dorinda.''A girl said. "Heh, ya think so?" Ezrel was staring at Dorinda while she was talking to her friends. "Yo Ezrel, where's Deene?" Damon went up to Ezrel and the crew. Damon was busy chilling on his phone, away from everyone else. "I dunno man, maybe he's with lover boy," Ezrel responded, trying to be funny. The table started giggling. Damon had no idea what Ezrel was talking about and why everyone was laughing. "Cander, Damon. Deene is with Cander." Ezrel rolled her eyes. "All right Ez, Maybe I could hook you up with Snickers over there?" Ezrel flushed red, while the table was laughing. She knew they were referring to Dorinda. "Ah Shut up Damon before I knock your teeth out." Ezrel gave him a death glare. Ezrel's right eye glowed which was something new, but making him more scared. "A-Alright!" Damon ran out to go find Deene. What was that? Why did her eye glow? Maybe I'm seeing things...

RING RING! The lunch bell rang signaling everyone to go back to there classes. Ezrel had science next. Science was fun...on most days. Now since she rarely had any classes with her friends, she'd normally sit alone. Ezrel's Class was as boring as ever until her friend, Ekon busted in. "Excuse me, do you have Ezrel in your class?" He sounded like he was in a hurry, Ezrel took a glance outside and saw Chrysanthe and Aria crying, Daman on the verge and Ekon who was pretty worried. "Yeah, I'm  right here, what's wrong?" Ezrel tried to walk out of class, but the teacher stopped her. "Uh no Ezrel, You can't just walk out my class like that." The teacher glared at her. "I have to go through, my friends are in trouble!" Ezrel nudged the teacher's hand off her shoulder. She walked outside, closing the door in the teacher's face. "Now what's the problem?" Ezrel looked at them with a concerned look. "It's Deene, he's in the nurse unconscious!" Ekon said, resisting the urge to cry. Ezrel's eyes widen at the news. One of her best friends, no baby brother is in a state of pain. "Why are we still standing here, let's go!"