🌟Libra Results🌟

Thank you DestinyKittens Drprishagarg and 420_feelings or judging these books and spending your valuable time to give reviews

_______________________________________

🌟1st place:🌟
Name of the book: I guess it was destiny
Nams of the Author: khadeja_29
Total Score: 70/80
Review:
The title fits the storyline perfectly and I found her story quite unique. The blurb was really captivating and I loved her writing style. The pace of the story was perfect although I felt that she should slightly increase the length of chapters. I also thought that the cover didn't fit with the story till I read, so she should work on that. But overall, I really enjoyed this book and it definitely deserves attention than it is getting.

Name of the book: Along Came the Love
Name of the Author: AngelG1619
Total Score: 70/80
Review:
I enjoyed reading this story and the title is perfect and quite unique but in case of blurb, I felt that she should make it more mysterious by maybe giving some rhetorical questions to ponder over because I felt there was nothing unique about it and it was like every wattpad story. Other than that, I loved her writing style and the plot was really intriguing and it definitely kept my interest the whole time. I loved it and it definitely deserves much more attention than it is given.

_______________________________________

🌟2nd place :🌟

Name of book:Sushi and the Sea lions
Name of Author:RCorsini
Total score:68/80
Review: I like everything about this book.Perfect plot, good writing style but length of paragraphs can be reduced. Simple description, depicting next to real emotions. It’s blurb hooked me from start.
Title of book and cover are bit confusing.
Over all a good entertainer.
Reader please don’t judge this book by its cover.

_______________________________________

🌟3rd place:🌟

Name of book: Unquenchable Pursuit
Name of Author: By sonjaebersole
Total score: 65 /80
Review- Loved your story, it hooked me to read in a single go. You have a amazing quality of describing and writing skills. Few chapters needed re-editing. Minor spelling mistakes are there. Graphics adds a cinematic effect to the story. But again, your writing did better job than graphic content could.
Keep writing.

_______________________________________

🌟4th place :🌟

Name of book: Heart i dropped
Name of Author: theliitlewomen
Total score: 64.5/80
Review: Beautiful story with beautiful plot. Story line is not new but described nicely. Good hold on vocabulary too. You have a good writing capability but you need to focus on your grammar. Story keeps on switching between past tense and present tense even in same stanza. Editing will fix minor spelling and punctuation errors. I really enjoyed reading story of medical professional cum wedding planner.
Keep writing.