🌟Pisces Result🌟

Thank you to our judges A_Whalie Aserranoaldana and srabonyislam for giving their valuable time to read and review the books.

_______________________________________

🌟The first place goes to🌟

Name of the book: god is my oath
Name of the author: asli_niassuh
total score:80/80
Review- The Title was interesting and I liked the cover. The Blurb ,I liked that it included a good summary. It also made it want to read the book by giving a preview of the book. There were no grammar mistakes and good punctuation. It had good character development by I could see in my mind who they were and what they look like. I am getting to know what the plot is and it is a good one. I don’t want to stop reading it .I want to keep reading. The writing style 10/10 because I could understand what was happening and when someone was saying something.

_______________________________________

🌟The second place goes to:🌟

Name of the book: Godly Marine: killed
Name of the Author: scarpool
Total-  78/80
Review- I liked  the summary it told me what was going to happen but no spoilers.  I did not see any grammar mistakes and that is good. I liked how the characters were beginning to see what was happening and what were they were feeling. The plot was interesting but There was not many cliffhanger and that is what makes a good book . Has the high point and then goes down but then again I only read a little. I was a book that I like but it did not make me want to read it more. I liked the writing style because I did not have any confusion or misunderstanding.  It was a good read.

_______________________________________

🌟The third place goes to:🌟

Name of the book: Gone
Name of the author: sstories429
total- 76/80
Review- The Title made no sense but that makes a reader want to know what the book is.The cover is  eye catching so I would wonder what it is about. I did not see any grammar mistakes. I would like a little more background of the characters and for the plot I at first did not get what it was at first. By the second chapter I was seeing what the plot was.

It was a okay book for me. I like many books but this one wasn’t really for me. I would still read but not preferred. I gave the writing style 10/10 because I could understand everything that was going on in the story   and what the characters were doing or saying.

_______________________________________

🌟The fourth place goes to🌟

Book Name : weak Heart, Strong Love (YiZhan)
Author Name : MKAT_toor
Total Marks : 75/80
Review :
The title is relevant to the story. It matches the story fully. The blurb was interesting as well but, it can be more interesting by adding some more description and creating more suspense. The cover is nice also it goes quite well with the storyline. I didn't find any grammatical errors in the story. Characters update was perfect. All plots were interesting. Author's writing style is nice but , there were some conversation written in dialogue style but, I think if the author write all conversations in paragraph style using quotation marks (" ") will be better.