FTE #1

The one who decided this was That_Guy991. I'll put this into the main chapter when I'm making it. For now, just enjoy!

—————————-
Location: 1st Floor Hallway

I wanted to try and spend time with somebody, but I wasn't sure who. But it turned out it was decided for me when somebody ended up running into me, literally.

*Thump!*

"Whoa, sorry! This is really like me...", came from the person, and it was the brown haired one from earlier. Had I really forgotten her name already? Probably.

"That's fine. Why exactly were you running anyway? I at least know you're not the most active.", I ask in mild curiosity. She quietly sighs as she responds.

"I'm always trying to break my habit of passing out on the spot... so I try to keep myself active as often as possible.", she softly replied. So she was tired of her habits, and wanted to change them. That was great to see.

"Uh, Anyway... I should get back to keeping my energy up. Spongy could get a bit upset if I don't....", was her next reply.

"Huh? What does he have to do with this?", I ask in confusion. She nervously replied again. "Well, he's the one who recommended this idea. So I'm going to put all my effort into what he asked!"

She quickly ran off and I realised something. Even though she was normally low energy, she'll train hard for anyone.

Gained 1 Trust Fragment.

~REPORT CARD UPDATED.~
'Even though her talent makes staying awake a bit of a task, Dora can put her mind to training herself for any reason.'