TRIAL #1 (2/2)

-PREVIOUSLY-
'Bracelety's trial had begun, with evidence towards the killer being shown clearly.'

Four let out a sigh before continuing. "So.. a puddle was at the scene. What can we take from that?" X decided to back up his friend in his thoughts. "Well, someone who could've let off a liquid? It was clear, though. So sweat?"
"Nah, can't be that! Sweat isn't that clear, I know from experience." Spongy added on with a huff, which caused a few looks to go his way. "You saw it? I thought you didn't come investigate with us. Soaks, if you're gonna lie, then make it convincing." David sharply told him before continuing something. "So if it's not sweat, then what is it?" So another discussion began.

Nonstop Debate START!
{Truth Bullets: Puddle}

R: Soo, it's not sweat.
Da: Correct. It was clear though.
X: Like natural water? That makes sense.
<Selected: Natural water>
4: I agree to that!

Debate FINISH

"X has the right idea. Natural water must've been involved somehow, maybe to clean the body?" 4 spoke up, causing his variable friend to smile a bit upon his thoughts. "So.. how do you think they got that water?" "I don't care as long as it's not saliva... urk..." Balloony added on. This was a bit of a roadblock, but 4's mind begun to swirl into action. The answer was becoming clear.

Hangman's Gambit START!

B Y D O
S I F U D L

Body Fluids
BREAK!

"So... what if the water came from the killer's own body?" The blue number added, which seemed to get everyone thinking. He took a few glances around the room before saying something risky.

"I think I've found our killer."

SELECT!
<Leafy Green>
<Teardrop Splashes>
<Firey Chars>

4: The evidence is on you!

BREAK!

'Wait, you're accusing me?! Give me reasons why then.' Teardrop quickly wrote on her pad before showing everybody. 'You were even with me before or after the murder!' Was the next thing she wrote. "Well... if you want reasons, I'll hand them over." 4 said with a slightly regretful tone.

Closing Argument START!

Act 1

'The planning of the murder was in motion from the moment we got given out our motives. It was obvious the culprit didn't want theirs shown, so they knew killing was the only real option. So the killer began preparing all their tools, being a knife and a cloth. But they also needed something else.'

Act 2

'The culprit then went to their Ultimate Lab, to grab the last tool for their murder. And that was a simple grey book. So with their tools in hand, they went over to the victim's room. They were focused on preparing something to help us through these times, so the killer knew they were golden to go ahead.'

Act 3

'Without hesitation, the killer swung the book down onto Bracelety's head, with enough force to kill her instantly. Her falling off the bed took some of the sheets with her, but it left our killer drenched in blood. So what did they do? Clean themselves using their own body by rubbing the cloth on themselves. They also stabbed her in the stomach to be safe before pushing it under the messed up sheets and leaving, and went to acting like they had only just found their lab. We know that's a lie now, so who's responsible?'

"Teardrop Splashes, the Ultimate Mute! Your days are numbered already!"

BREAK!
Complete!

"Well... is that the info you need? I believe I've went over everything." 4 added, all eyes on the small water being. She just kept shaking her head rapidly attempting to deny it. But she DID kill her.

The death of the Ultimate Supporter was her fault.

"Well then, I guess we got everyone's minds on a decision?  Just tap the icon of whoever you think killed the Supporter chick." Mononouncer added on before the voting begin.

VOTES

Teardrop - 15

"Well, you guys were right. Teardrop killed Bracelety when she was only trying to help you. Ironic, huh?" The speaker continued, which just made the confirmed guilty Teardrop shudder more. And it got worse when a small white envelope was lifted and opened by the twisted device.

"While I'm at it... here's her secret. 'Despite heavily denying it in the early days, Teardrop actually really likes Woody back.' Strange, huh?"

Teardrop froze before turning to the balsa wood. He looked devastated. "You... did..?" He said in his weird tone, which was fairly easy to understand. All she could do was nod sadly. "Well... I know now, so that's nice." He continued, giving her a warm smile despite the worse going to happen to her. And the worst was definitely about to happen.

"So, yeah. There's a crazy punishment awaiting Teardrop Splashes, The Ultimate Mute. Shall we commence?" Mononouncer spoke. Teardrop slowly nodded, giving into the depths of despair in that moment.

"Well, let's give it all we've got. It's punishment time!"