Chapter 1a: Bravery In Numbers

Location: 4's Dorm
Once again, I woke up. So this wasn't a kind of twisted nightmare... we were really stuck in this place and expected to kill, too. But for now, I just got up and left my dorm, to see someone as if they were waiting.

"Oh, morning. Everyone else is meeting over in the lounge area, want me to take you there?" It was Loser, much to my relief. That crazed speaker didn't deserve to exist, for all I knew. But I simply nodded and we both got to the lounge where everyone was waiting.

Location: Lounge
"So you finally made it. Anyway, we just have to discuss how we can retaliate against this idiot.", Two stated in a rough tone. "Uh, and actually survive as well...", X added. Everyone was listening, as well as doing what they liked. Even if it seemed peaceful, nobody was going to believe in killing to exit. Until that annoying tone rang over the room.
"Alright, I got a motive for you guys. Get over to the gym."
We reluctantly obliged and got over there. Who knows what this motive is for.

Location: Gym
After all gathering at the gym, we saw that monochrome box there waiting. As well as a small hollow box next to him, with paper scraps inside of it.
"Alright you guys. On these paper sheets there's one of your secrets in there. You'll pull one out, it could be yours, it could be someone else's. If I don't see a murder in three days, every last secret is being revealed.", he blandly warned us before leaving. I went up and pulled a sheet out, and was shocked by what I got.

'The reason TPOT was postponed was since Two only wanted X around to keep his confidence up, yet Four took him back anyway.'

That was my secret. Everyone else seemed to have theirs too, and it didn't look like these were pleasant secrets. Even with the cost of secrets, would somebody really kill? I couldn't wrap my head around it all. So for the time being, I returned to my dorm.

FREE TIME

I might as well go and get to know some others better, because you never know if doing that could save you, in multiple ways then one.

Location: 1st Floor Hallway

I wanted to try and spend time with somebody, but I wasn't sure who. But it turned out it was decided for me when somebody ended up running into me, literally.

*Thump!*

"Whoa, sorry! This is really like me...", came from the person, and it was the brown haired one from earlier. Had I really forgotten her name already? Probably.

"That's fine. Why exactly were you running anyway? I at least know you're not the most active.", I ask in mild curiosity. She quietly sighs as she responds.

"I'm always trying to break my habit of passing out on the spot... so I try to keep myself active as often as possible.", she softly replied. So she was tired of her habits, and wanted to change them. That was great to see.

"Uh, Anyway... I should get back to keeping my energy up. Spongy could get a bit upset if I don't....", was her next reply.

"Huh? What does he have to do with this?", I ask in confusion. She nervously replied again. "Well, he's the one who recommended this idea. So I'm going to put all my effort into what he asked!"

She quickly ran off and I realised something. Even though she was normally low energy, she'll train hard for anyone.

Gained 1 Trust Fragment.

After that brief encounter, I went back to exploring a bit. A section marked 'Talent Labs' was currently blocked off. Well, most of them. I noticed Teardrop down the thin hallway where they were, so I went over to her.