Execution #1

Teardrop stood in the centre of the room, looking around the circle of her past 'friends', if she could even call them that. A chain appeared from behind her and dragged her away through a hall, a screen above where she was taken from so everyone could watch her fate. Then a overly funky title card was shown on there.

The water droplet was then tied to a pole in a dark room, the silence was almost comforting to her

The water droplet was then tied to a pole in a dark room, the silence was almost comforting to her. Then a strange machine rolled into the room, one made to kill the moment it heard its victims made a noise. It slowly approached her, a iron pole in one hand and a blade in the other. Teardrop only began trying to escape once it got halfway there, but it reached her and...

Shoved the pole into her mouth.

For the first time ever, Teardrop screamed. It was raspy and high pitched, but her voice was finally heard. And then a red light flashed on the machine, and the blade shot forward right into her neck.

The chain that clamped her to the pole undone and her body slipped off, her eyes having glazed over to white. Everyone could only look at the body of their former friend.

Execution Success.